Hell To Pay (2005)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

Chris McIntyre's western Hell to Pay concerns two brothers who, already at odds over the civil war, fall in love with the same woman. This love triangle threatens to permanently destroy their relationship, as well as the entire family.
Rating:

Watch it now

Cast

Critic Reviews for Hell To Pay

All Critics (0)

The film veers off into "weekend re-enactment" territory, bypassing bona fide "classic western."

Full Review… | July 10, 2007
DVDTalk.com

Audience Reviews for Hell To Pay

I liked the idea behind the movie: bring back some of the actors from the glory days of the Western and showcase them in a new film. That is the ONLY thing I liked about the movie. These actors mostly had bit parts. The younger actors are terrible - chewing on lines, big pauses between lines, not believable, no emotion. The story is not interesting; the gun play is unexciting. Pert near the worst Western I've ever seen. It should be called "Hell to Watch."

Don Schick
Don Schick

I very, very rarely fail to finish a movie, but this is one of them. I got about two-thirds through it, and I just couldn't take it any more: 1. Terrible, awful acting -- like the worst community theater you've ever seen, or a high school version of a western soap opera. 2. A boring, colloquial and yet anachronistic script. It was simply too painful to continue. Please, if you value your time at all, you'd be better off randomly grabbing a movie off the shelf at Blockbuster with a blindfold on than to choose this one.

serge timacheff
serge timacheff

Hell To Pay Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Hell To Pay on our Movie forum!

News & Features