Hellions Reviews

• Nov 02, 2019

It was ALMOST a good horror movie. Until it wasn't. It seems like a bunch of art students got together and edited it into oblivion. So many cut aways, random imagery, flashbacks, flash forwards, it lost any chance of being entertaining. But, Robert Patrick was in it for some reason, so I gave it at least 1.5 stars.

• Nov 02, 2019

The most formulaic horror I've seen in years. Gave up after 40 minutes

The most formulaic horror I've seen in years. Gave up after 40 minutes

• Sep 19, 2019

Slow start, but gets better makes you wonder from beginning if she imagined whatever happens as it happens to cope for her probably doing the things that happen. Maybe breakdown maybe not.

• Oct 11, 2018

Starts as a home invasion flick but becomes something else. It shows promise, especially after it started deviating from the home-invasion theme, but then it stumbles. It almost feels like the filmmakers shot with a particular theme/direction in mind, but changed that up in editing. Some nice moments done in by a half-developed plot/theme.

• Apr 08, 2018

This is the worse movie I have ever seen. I wish they had an option for no stars I love horror movies have been watching them for over 32 years and this movie is bad. I feel like I had time ripped from life that I will never get back. Please if you cherish your time DO NOT WATCH.

• Nov 05, 2017

Should of been a short film

Should of been a short film

• Oct 01, 2017

There's a lot of shittier horror films out there. This one is not too bad. Liked the theme.

• Mar 14, 2017

I think we have found a possible replacement for waterboarding as the leading method of torture! I would not wish this movie on my worst enemy. I didn't realize that it was possible to make movies this bad anymore. This is quite possibly the worst movie made in the past 20 years. Avoid it like your life depends on it.

• Jan 26, 2017

Exploding pumpkins. Would watch again.

Exploding pumpkins. Would watch again.

• Dec 06, 2016

Starts of promisingly but ends up a mess. I wish more artists would remember that ambition is great as long as it doesn't outstrip ability.