Hello Sister, Goodbye Life - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hello Sister, Goodbye Life Reviews

½ February 20, 2014
My Rating: 3.5/5 stars; Grade: B; Gesture: One Thumb Up; Status: Somewhat Good (Fresh); Emoticon: :-}.
½ March 23, 2013
Nice family movie. Enjoyed the connection that began rocky, but ended the way it should have. Family should come first.
May 24, 2012
Hello Sister, Goodbye Life is not all that original. It is completely a ABC Family type of movie. Lacey Chabert was good in it. I am not a huge fan, but don't see her much in film, and thus was a nice change of pace. The movie is on the corny side, and of course extremely predictable. Nonetheless, it was cute, and had some feel good moments. It is worth the rental if you like ABC Family type dramas.
½ April 8, 2012
A little corny, but that's to be expected with ABC-Family movies. However, it was one of the better ABC-Family movies I've seen.
½ March 8, 2012
A college student changes her mind about being the guardian of her little half sister after the little girl's parents die in an accident. I thought the little girl was so adorable and witty for her age. Watchable. Family oriented.
½ August 15, 2011
PelĂ­cula familiar con un mensaje acerca de las responsabilidades y la madurez que se debe adquirir frente a situaciones en las que nos pone la vida y como no siempre lo que se piensa acerca de alguien es como se cree. Vale la pena verla.
June 20, 2010
Seen this moviemany times. I reccomend this. Lacey is beautiful as always, Wendy is great and Sammi is cute.
The acting is wonderful. Lacey plays Olivia Martin a sarcastic party college student. Wendy plays a kooky mother Barbara who is always on a hunt for a date. Sammi plays Celia Martin a little girl who lost her parents. Olivia is planning to go to Italy but when age gets named Celia's guardian things change. Watch this movie to embark on a journey with love, family, drama and comedy. Buy it on iTunes.
February 17, 2010
Sligthly entertaining, after all.
November 21, 2009
it a really good movie and i like it a lot.
½ September 29, 2009
Good story about two siters some lose thers mother. The oldest sister try to take carer of the younger sister. Its a touching movie
July 11, 2009
Lurve it...
A great movie..
½ June 12, 2009
loved this movie.. i just saw this at Hallmark.!
½ February 25, 2009
Great film, really sad tho. This is a real chick flick
February 6, 2008
its very nice i like it. nice story touching 2
December 30, 2007
I've seen this movie a couple times on tv. But it hasn't been on lately. :( But it's an awsome movie and I recommend you watch it. =)
December 13, 2007
nobodies seen it it rules
October 1, 2007
Made for tv movie - you do the math.