Hello Herman Reviews

• Mar 30, 2020

emotional yet worth watching film.

emotional yet worth watching film.

• Oct 07, 2018

An amazing movie with a powerful story and a great cast.

An amazing movie with a powerful story and a great cast.

• Jun 27, 2014

an example of art imitating life or vice versa

an example of art imitating life or vice versa

• Mar 24, 2014

i enjoyed the lack of conclusion as it mirrored real life and how with mots of these murders there are 100 causes, but we rarely understand what causes them

• Jan 23, 2014

Wanna waste 92 minutes of your life....... be my guest.

Wanna waste 92 minutes of your life....... be my guest.

• Dec 24, 2013

I felt I'm being lectured in this movie. And the mother! That was a very bad acting!

• Dec 19, 2013

A rare view of the human side of the people our society prefers to consider inhuman or so called "monsters". We dehumanize them so that we can go on living the pathetic Godless lives our post-modern societies offer. The repetition of the massacre-madness of children by children in developed Western society, especially in the US, must lead us to question ourselves and our society rather than only to punish those who pull the triggers. This movie does that. It treats too simply a complicated subject, but then again, so do we. It was a good film with very good acting. Recommended.

• Oct 31, 2013

What an agenda-pushing, steaming heap of crap. There is nothing that separates this movie from a dozen other movies about bullying apart from its redundancy, bad editing, painfully narcissistic main character and heavy-handed, one-sided perspective on video games. I was the bullied kid in High School and even I thought the majority of the encounters depicted were unrealistic and grossly exaggerated in nature. This combined with the mediocre performances make this American History X imitation a flop that's as offensive as the grotesquely violent (and largely unpopular) video games it references. Try The Basketball Diaries, AMX or We Need To Talk About Kevin long before bothering with this, otherwise the only reason it might be effective in conveying its message is because of a lack of context; though it's hard to decipher whether the message is, "don't bully," or, "everyone has a breaking point and sometimes it's OK to kill people."

• Sep 16, 2013

I think that most people just see the plot as a school shooting, I looked at this film as what drives people to do the things they do when they are treated a certain way day after day, the things that can make a person snap if you will, also Norman's character had along of personal demons that he had to face in result of this tragedy. a movie that makes you stop and think.

• Sep 10, 2013

I am so glad to have watched this movie. Being a HUGE fan of Norman Reedus led me to find this great movie about anti-bullying in a high school. Not only does the movie have great directing by Michelle Danner but also Norman Reedus (Lax) plays his part incredibly. I found the official movie website www.hellohermanthemovie.com and from there I pre-ordered the DVD. I also got me a poster in support of the company and Norman Reedus. Everyone watch it and share this controversial movie as October is anti-bullying month and it would be a perfect time to blow this movie up to the public.