Hello! How Are You? (Buna! Ce faci?) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hello! How Are You? (Buna! Ce faci?) Reviews

½ November 24, 2012
duhovit obiteljski film.
½ March 6, 2012
PIFF. For any other country, this is a C film. But this is a rom-com from a country known for desolation and despair!
February 26, 2012
One of the best Romanian films of modern age. Good sound, clear image and a nice subject: quite a good recipe.
February 14, 2012
Sort of Rupert Holmes' song "Escape" transformed into a Romanian film for the internet age. Very funny. Often tender. Definitely travels into darker territory than the pop song did. Also includes the background plot of a young man talking his first shuffling steps toward maturity. Drags a little about 3/4 through but then pick up again with some unexpected turns.
August 22, 2011
A very modern, original Romanian movie... a captivating comedy about love, dreams, communication filmed in a very unique way, with a good script...This movie is very promising for Romanian cinema. I'm proud and happy to see that we are heading in a good direction...Probable the best comedy I've watched this year!!!
July 30, 2011
rom-com and not, not your regular romcom , its a rummanian romcom so it has a litle nudity boobs, orgys infidelity and stuff