Hello, Privilege. It's Me, Chelsea Reviews

• Oct 30, 2019

Very thought provoking. Need more discussions like this.

Very thought provoking. Need more discussions like this.

• Oct 24, 2019

It is one of the worst shows I could've ever watched, based on the premise that all white people is inherently bad, leaving the condition of goodness only for people of color.

• Oct 24, 2019

This is so so important to modernization and the idea that communication can improve and raise awareness to systematic oppression and racism.

• Oct 23, 2019

I watched this entire thing waiting for someone to make a valid point as to what all white people were doing wrong. Chelsea Handler should be embarrassed she made this "documentary." All she succeeded in was attempting to victimize people of color and attempt to vilify those of not. What a step backwards .....

• Oct 17, 2019

Honestly, this is trash. I want that hour back.

Honestly, this is trash. I want that hour back.

• Oct 17, 2019

I honestly don't understand the tone and animosity of some of the reviews. I thought this was a very informative documentary.

• Oct 12, 2019

I like how the documentary unfolds her own white privilege. She thinks she has an idea of what it's all about but then gets deeper.

I wish there were 0 stars

I wish there were 0 stars

• Oct 11, 2019

Production values could be a bit better, and the fact taht this white woman is being celebrated for initiating a conversation that many people of color have been trying to have is, in itself an example of white privilege. But that said, it has some brutal honesty, presents some facts that are indisputable once you look at them, and has some emotionally moving moments of redemption, showing human capacity for change and growth -- both on the part of the subects and interviewees in the film, and also Handler's.

• Oct 11, 2019

I'm not sure if she's trying to be funny or trying to be unfunny to seem funny. She always seems willfully ignorant.