Hello Sister, Goodbye Life Reviews

• Nov 20, 2016

Would have rated it higher if she ended up with the lawyer. What a let down! And a flip phone??!

• Feb 20, 2014

My Rating: 3.5/5 stars; Grade: B; Gesture: One Thumb Up; Status: Somewhat Good (Fresh); Emoticon: :-}.

• Mar 23, 2013

Nice family movie. Enjoyed the connection that began rocky, but ended the way it should have. Family should come first.

• May 24, 2012

Hello Sister, Goodbye Life is not all that original. It is completely a ABC Family type of movie. Lacey Chabert was good in it. I am not a huge fan, but don't see her much in film, and thus was a nice change of pace. The movie is on the corny side, and of course extremely predictable. Nonetheless, it was cute, and had some feel good moments. It is worth the rental if you like ABC Family type dramas.

• Apr 08, 2012

A little corny, but that's to be expected with ABC-Family movies. However, it was one of the better ABC-Family movies I've seen.

• Mar 08, 2012

A college student changes her mind about being the guardian of her little half sister after the little girl's parents die in an accident. I thought the little girl was so adorable and witty for her age. Watchable. Family oriented.

• Aug 15, 2011

Película familiar con un mensaje acerca de las responsabilidades y la madurez que se debe adquirir frente a situaciones en las que nos pone la vida y como no siempre lo que se piensa acerca de alguien es como se cree. Vale la pena verla.

• May 29, 2010

Seen this moviemany times. I reccomend this. Lacey is beautiful as always, Wendy is great and Sammi is cute. The acting is wonderful. Lacey plays Olivia Martin a sarcastic party college student. Wendy plays a kooky mother Barbara who is always on a hunt for a date. Sammi plays Celia Martin a little girl who lost her parents. Olivia is planning to go to Italy but when age gets named Celia's guardian things change. Watch this movie to embark on a journey with love, family, drama and comedy. Buy it on iTunes.

• Feb 17, 2010

Sligthly entertaining, after all.

Sligthly entertaining, after all.

• Sep 29, 2009

Good story about two siters some lose thers mother. The oldest sister try to take carer of the younger sister. Its a touching movie