Hellraiser - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hellraiser Reviews

½ October 9, 2012
This movie SUCKED!!! Nothing like the original.
July 10, 2012
I have mixed feelings about this. Hellraiser is my favorite horror movie so I really hope the remake doesn't screw it up. Without Doug Bradley as Pinhead, it'll already be not as good. At least Clive Barker is screenwriting it.
June 15, 2012
I soooooo canNOT wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 5, 2012
its silly to even think of remaking this but whatever
February 14, 2012
it's just a remake can't wait to see it.
December 2, 2011
this is a very unnessary remake i dont want to watch it but i probably will unfortunatly like most of the remakes the originals are better
June 11, 2011
its silly to even think of remaking this but whatever
January 5, 2011
do we really need to remake something that is already perfect
½ December 31, 2010
This movie SUCKED!!! Nothing like the original.
December 25, 2010
There's no need to remake this movie....it's the best horror movie ever. They just want to spoil it.......This remake better be good otherwise pin-head will drag everyone responsible for the remake to hell.....
October 10, 2010
I want to see this but I am completely disappointed in the guy they chose for Pinhead/Pseudo Pinhead. He always looked like a hooker with that costume (in the old movies), but now they've got some sissy, underwear model looking dude wearing the hooker costume and it just completes the look. And his name is Stephan with the stupid fancy e that has a squiggle over it. GREAT. THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT.
April 1, 2010
I hope this remake of this is just as dark or darker than the orgional, and hopfully the special effects will be jaw dropping. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that souls will be torn apart.
November 10, 2009
hopefully they will make a excellent remake of a modern day classic horror film
November 9, 2009
really how good could this movie be?!? it's going to end up like some piece of shit saw remake with demons.
November 9, 2009
Have been a long time fan of this movie, don't mind the idiots that prejudge a remake that isn't even out yet. Like a remake of house on haunted hill, oh wait that was done.
November 8, 2009
I can't believe this. A "re-imagining of PINHEAD" Well you would have to think, if they remade michael myers, leatherface, and now they are doing Freddy Kreuger. It would make money sense to do Pinhead for a whole new generation. I am so looking forward to this. Freddy being my favorite first of all time, Pinhead closely ties with him in my opinion. I will not rate this film until I see it when it's released.
November 8, 2009
they remade the movie since it's a horror classic!!!
November 7, 2009
every horror movie lacks story. movies with blood and gore aren't scary. why don't they remake something worth while? like remaking the pokemon cartoons into a full blown live action movie? come on now.
November 7, 2009
it will be sick. same writer goinv to see it yo
November 5, 2009
as a fan of horror i don't think anyone could replace Cooper as pinhead just like the guy from watchmen as the new freddy krueger be interesting to see though