Bad Karma - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bad Karma Reviews

½ September 16, 2012
Pretty bad thriller.
½ June 14, 2010
Hells Gate is an absolutely atrocious film from start to finish. Most films have some redeemable features, even if it's a case of the film being so bad that it's funny at times, Bad Karma though is so mind numbingly boring that it would be a perfect film to show as a mild means of torture!

The storyline is awful; Patsy Kensit believes that she is the reincarnation of Jack the Rippers lover and that her doctor is the reincarnation of Jack the Ripper himself. She follows her doctors family when they go on holidays to a small American Island (actually filmed in Galway as you can clearly see the Telecom Eireann phone box and the An Post post office in the background!) to kill her way to her doctors heart.

Now just think about this, Patsy Kensit as a knife wielding serial killer! She is the least convincing killer I have ever seen, the gore is awful, the acting awful, the music awful, the editing awful, the entire production is awful!

The worst horror film I have ever seen. Interesting first 5 minutes though....
SteveStrange
February 24, 2010
A murky and ambiguous thriller about a girl whose parents are murdered and who keeps running into the number 11, painted in blood at the scene of her parents' death. It would have been better had the story and explanation been more clearly defined, but I give the director an 'A' for effort for taking a stab at an arty script that isn't like everything else coming out of Schlockville (Hollywood).
½ January 29, 2009
frekn stupid from start to end.
½ January 27, 2009
Absolutely atrocious from start to finish. Most films have some redeemable features, even if it's a case of the film being so bad that it's funny at times, Bad Karma though is so mind numbingly boring that it would be a perfect film to show as a mild means of torture!

The storyline is awful, Patsy Kensit believes that she is the reincarnation of Jack the Rippers lover and that her doctor is the reincarnation of Jack the Ripper himself. She follows her doctors family when they go on holidays to a small american Island (actually filmed in Galway as you can clearly see the Telecom Eireann phone box and the An Post post office in the background!) to kill her way to her doctors heart.

Now just think about this, Patsy Kensit as a knife wielding serial killer! She is the least convincing killer I have ever seen, the gore is awful, the acting awful, the mucsic awful, the editing awful, the entire production is awful!

The worst horror film I have ever seen. Interesting first 5 mins though....
½ August 6, 2008
Pretty bad. Looks like a made for tv movie.
½ June 2, 2008
un gros navet bien plat
November 2, 2007
So bad it's good. The entire movie reeks of low-budget garbage, but is unintentionally hilarious with its bizarre take on physics: I bring to the fore the Lesbian Death Punch (where a bisexual woman one-punches a nurse TO DEATH) and the four wheel rule, where a car is pushed off a cliff. Immediately after all four wheels are off the ground the car explodes, then hits the bottom of the ravine. Classic.
November 1, 2007
Not interested. I generally avoid horror movies.
October 24, 2007
i don't know if this is the right hells gate... but either wa
y... GAY
½ July 9, 2007
VEry bad movie! Acting mediocre! Dont rent!
April 8, 2007
out of the 15 movies iv seen these are my fav
December 15, 2005
.Yeah Started Off Like Woah O.o o.o o.O Then Was Like Um Yeah.