Helpless Reviews

• Nov 15, 2015

The lead female actor is great and the direction keeps moving the contemplative and complicated plot going at a pleasant pace. I enjoyed it very much.

• Apr 26, 2013

The story is based on the novel "Ka-sha" from Miyuki Miyabe.

The story is based on the novel "Ka-sha" from Miyuki Miyabe.

• Oct 29, 2012

Its an ok thriller and has a great ending scene but...was too slow and too much information.i thought it didnt help the film

• Oct 28, 2012

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????SP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Helpless??????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????

• Sep 02, 2012

Engaging thriller. The script still needs to be finetuned a bit but was a good movie overall.

• Jul 01, 2012

What length's would you go to to find that person you love so much, but in the midst of it be astonished as to how much of a lie your relationship has been? A nice, poignant and well made Mystery that asks a lot of questions in it's run time, but with answers. And keeps you intrigued right until the final reel.

• May 20, 2012

Quite a interesting way to see the original story; and, seriously, can the movie with the original novel have different endings in this case?

• May 19, 2012

An excellent mystery thriller. Mun-ho's fiancee Seon-yeong disappears at a rest stop while he gets coffee. He teams up with an ex-cop to find out, and the twists and thrills leave you up to the dramatic finale. The climax is a bit on the dramatic side, but a very well fleshed out plot and good acting make for a solid mystery.

• May 12, 2012

great thriller drama

great thriller drama

• Apr 22, 2012

For last two years, I have watched many movies. Among them I ca easily pick this movie as the best one. Kim MinHee's image was perfect for the character, Cha KyungSun. I was not a fan of Kim MinHee before due to her acting but in this movie she excelled. Lee SunGyun proved that he candisplay this kind of character very well. It was a kind of surprise to me because his previous characters like the one in the Coffee Prince and the physician in the White Tower. In this movie he remind of the soldier he played in his previous movie, R Point. I remember the R Point as his first movie to show that he would be something someday to me, and I was right in that he became a so good actor through out the Coffee Prince and the White Tower. I ca easily put this movie in that list. And lastly, oh yeah.. Cho SungHa! I always remember him as King SeJong's teacher, Lee Soo and the secretary of the National Defence in "A Ttree with a Deep Root". His best image is the best when he acts a person who is noble, idealistic and very royal. However I movies he played characters with darkness in his heart. In this movie I could see the both. He played an ex-detective who was fired due to bribery. But he is a cop or a detective in his nature. He lived in discouraging state, he didn't lose his somewhat normal mind. Yeah, in this move I could see that he displayed a person with that complicated mind set and he was pretty good at that. As for the director Byun YoungJu, she proved that she is very well alive! Two thumbs up for her!!!