He-Man and She-Ra: A Christmas Special - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

He-Man and She-Ra: A Christmas Special Reviews

March 22, 2010
A classic 80's cartoon special of the He-Man and She-Ra television series. This is about a group of Earth children who come to Eternia during the Christmas season. It is up to He-Man and She-Ra to save them from Hordak and Skeletor. The cartoon is more for kids. But good for the family and kids to watch together during the holidays. Plus a must watch for any Masters of the Universe fan.
February 17, 2010
Very gay but I still love it cause it's he-man.
½ December 15, 2009
I was really big into He-man when i was a kid so the nostalgia makes it almost possible to ignore the shear ridiculousness of this special. On a funny note the big bad guy is Horde Prime and his transforming robots, real subtle guys lol.
December 15, 2009
ME: "The horse talks!?"
December 6, 2009
Brought back some great childhood memories!!
August 11, 2009
Y el espiritu de la Navidad llega a Eternia
July 13, 2009
I probably saw this when I was a kid!
July 12, 2009
Best Christmas Animated Movie ever Horde Prime truly revealed how Evil he really is and The Evil Lord of Destruction Skeletor do have a good side for children and for Christmas Eve as well.
July 9, 2009
This is probably one of the best Animated Christmas Movie ever created I would like to watch this Animated Movie over and over again.
December 18, 2008
It's beautiful when Skeletor finally learns the true meaning of Christmas in this terrible movie from my childhood.
August 29, 2008
Being a He-Man fan, I was shocked I never saw this when I was younger! Saw it recently and it brought back so many memories! One of the funniest Christmas Specials around and worth watching just for Skeletor being sentimental! Very funny stuff!
May 19, 2008
lol i remember he man on tv it was funny i hated it as much as i hated the fat ass pooh xD
April 25, 2008
Wow this rewatching it now this is really bad. But I loved it back when so its good.
April 22, 2008
FANTASTIC. Best Xmas special ever! Skeletor's mis-interpretation of Xmas is awe-inspiring ("so you give people presents... and they explode, right?"). Why don't they make shows like this any more? Surely toy companies somewhere need to find a way to sell their goods to unsuspecting kids!
April 21, 2008
Adam has a secret until he pulls out his magic "sword" and straps on a BSDM outfit in order to strut around with Man-at-Arms and defeat the likes of Beastman. If this is not about being gay, I am not sure what is.
½ April 12, 2008
This is a toss up between 1/2 a star and 5 stars, it's so bad its good.
January 31, 2008
Beautiful Beautiful movie... Skeletor Rocks
January 25, 2008
I saw this as a kid, I loved it!!
sanjurosamurai
½ December 21, 2007
this is a really solid christmas show. heman is always tight and this shows that christmas can soften anyone, even skeletor.
December 19, 2007