Henry & June - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Henry & June Reviews

December 6, 2015
Voice coach for this film should be shot. Henry's bald wig was about as bad. Too bad a potentially interesting film do boring due to annoying fake accents and ridiculous hairpiece.
September 19, 2014
What a pretentious mess of a film. Notably bad acting paired with a soulless story... How they managed to suck the life out of Henry miller and Anais Nin the world may never truly understand.
January 1, 2014
UMA!THURMAN!LES!SEX!
½ February 5, 2013
its long but has all the elements of a good erotica
December 17, 2012
I just could not get into it. I seriously tried, even read about the real people, but not interesting characters at all, maybe it was the actors, maybe it was just too long and too dull. Even the nudity could not save it...
December 7, 2012
Sexual passionate desire exploration worth a look!
November 11, 2012
Beautiful sensual film
May 3, 2012
good movie but a little confusing at times.
April 29, 2012
what can i say?love classical movies!
½ April 22, 2012
I've done the vilest things, the foulest things, but I've done them... superbly.
April 5, 2012
Rarely sexy! Of coz, great French music too!
½ October 9, 2011
The content is a bit empty though it has some intense moments.
½ August 4, 2011
One wonders how Fred Ward's dialogue coach failed to inform him that "Anais" is not pronounced "anus."
½ July 29, 2011
Sans aucun doute le film le plus sensuel que je n'ai jamais vu.
Pour ceux que la complexità (C) des relations entre Henry MILLER et Anaïs NIN intà (C)ressent... et pour tous les autres !
A voir avec son amoureux ou un 'prospect' ;)
June 25, 2011
Enthralling sensual journey. "Something is always born of excess - great art was born of great terror, great loneliness, great inhibitions, instabilities, and it always balances them." An enchanting and overlooked film indeed a hidden Treasure
½ June 12, 2011
Some days ago I watched it again. The film that influenced my ideas of relationship and love. Wonderful atmospheric.
May 16, 2011
Philip Kaufman is really some thing !! on this very controversial novel, he made a real delightful movie, enjoyable to watch. Good acting from everyone. But it really needed a lot of courage to made this things happened at at that time period !
May 13, 2011
un par de lineas muy buenas... y ya
½ May 13, 2011
Terrible, had to force myself to finish the movie and had to take several breaks. Slow story line about 2 writers and their affairs, and sexual lives.
½ April 12, 2011
" You fall in love with people's mind "