Henry's Crime - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Henry's Crime Reviews

June 27, 2017
This movie was so stupid. Not a Reeves fan but thought it'd give it a shot since it was Free. Reeves looks utturly confused the whole time.

On a positive note, I am from Buffalo and they did catch the Downtown Vibe. Caan was also hilarious.
½ May 27, 2017
Endearing, if implausible, heist movie set in Buffalo. Reeves is the anchor of the film giving a quiet, lovable performance supported by an over the top Caan and an overwrought Farmiga.
April 14, 2017
Nice concept, not carried out well at all. Reeves only slight better actor than dead body.
½ September 17, 2016
The whole movie is drab and plodding, not just his character.
½ August 28, 2016
Disparate affection.
½ February 19, 2015
Even Caan's stellar performance isn't enough to warrant a place in your movie que!
½ November 17, 2014
Entertaining, but dumb ending.
½ October 25, 2014
A smart and enjoyable little film.
July 1, 2014
Two hours of my life I'm not getting back.
½ April 6, 2014
If you're a Keanu fan then you should find this movie not so bad. I'm not ashamed to admit he makes me swoon.
½ February 23, 2014
Didn't know if Henry suposed to be a bit simple or stupid in this film but liked it , good time with this !
½ December 27, 2013
There is just something inherently likable about Malcolm Venville's film. I find it hard to articulate or defend it as a solid film. There are flaws, but there is sort of easy and entertaining flow established by the pacing, the actors and the clever use of Chekhov's, The Cherry Orchard. The movie just worked for me.
October 1, 2013
This movie was unexpected and enjoyable. The cast was great and I loved the ending.
½ July 8, 2013
un thiller indie, que arranca bien pero a medida que pasa se vuelve demasiado aburrido. Para pasar el rato y nada mas.
½ April 10, 2013
Decent performances all around, but the movie limps then fizzles out with no really satisfying wrap-up.
½ March 28, 2013
Was excited to see this after seeing the trailer. But my expectations weren't matched. The film is very dry and it's more of a romantic film instead of the heist film that I was expecting. 5/10
½ February 9, 2013
Slow. .... Just couldn't finish it ....
January 19, 2013
Henry Torne is sent to jail for a crime he didn't commit & after doing the time begins planning to actually rob the very bank he was accused of robbing.
This movie is a bit & miss with Keanu Reeves being the perfect actor for this role, a man showing little affection or emotion. It's a bit dull for the most part & is no where near as good as any other bank caper movies like Jason Statham's The Bank Job.
½ January 12, 2013
It's weird, goofy, and funny, but also very heartfelt. Also, Keanu ain't half-bad, especially when he's put-up against live-wires like Caan and Farmiga.