Her Minor Thing - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Her Minor Thing Reviews

February 27, 2015
Worst movie of this week , not bad but so predicteble
½ March 23, 2014
This is an easy watch for all fans of romantic comedies.The story was silly, but the romantic Jeana wins in the end.
½ November 9, 2013
I actually liked this movie. It could have been because there was some great eye candy. :-) And this main character had to reevaluate her ideas about relationships, which ended up the better decision.
January 21, 2013
a minor in made for cable crap land.
½ October 22, 2012
Good thing I caught this on TV,renting it would have made me regret the money spent!
September 13, 2012
Absolutely loved this. Watched because of Michael Weatherly, but a thoroughly enjoyable movie all around.
September 4, 2012
Cute and a bit funny and a bit feminist. Cosmic incident. :>
½ August 29, 2012
omg i was cracking up, great role for michael weatherly, reminds me of his dinozzo role
½ August 17, 2011
It was an ok beginning, but at some point, I just wanted it to be over with as there wasn't much story development. Not much acting was involved either.
May 30, 2011
ONLY reason I rented this.. Christian Kane from Leverage (aka Lindsay from Angel) is in it. & being I'm going through some what of withdrawal from some of my shows ALREADY... I figured maybe if i watch someone from one of my summer shows I'll be ok. A Love story of course. The main guy in it is an reporter that's an idiot. & Chris plays the new guy in town. Oh yeah should I mention that the buttheaded reporter accidentally spills the beans ON LIVE TV his GF is a Virgin.. This was kinda cute & sweet I'll go for a C on this one,
March 3, 2011
Was silly but Christian Kane is very yummy.
February 25, 2011
This was SO perfectly cast.... This was just like Someone Like You with Hugh Jackman, Ashley Judd and Greg Kinnear-only this was funnier. I laughed so hard watching this movie. I will definitely be finding a DVD to purchase of this one-sooner rather than later. Michael doesn't know how to play a different character does he? I so wanted to give him a whack upside the back of the head like Gibbs does on NCIS. Though Christian's character deserved a couple too. Signs of a great romantic comedy. Love it, if you love comedy and romantic comedy-you REALLY should watch this movie.
November 27, 2010
Crappy production, but it's a likeable story behind it all. My mom fell asleep and I struggled not to follow in her footsteps. However, I found Christian Kane (if you look past the incredibly ulgy earrings) and Michael Weatherly very good-looking in this movie.
½ September 23, 2010
It was cute. Not so much of a major movie, but it was a cheesy little romatic comedy that makes you smile every now and again and then makes you go AWH!
August 2, 2010
Definitely not the worst romantic comedy out there but the dialogue can be annoying and the overall plot is nothing spectacular, just a slightly modified version of loads of other movies.
July 18, 2010
liked the romantic scenes at the end of the movie :) but all in all it was just ok....love triangle story that is always ending well
½ April 17, 2010
Not bad. A cute romantic comedy...though a bit slow in places.
½ April 14, 2010
There are 3 reasosn I watch this film: Estella Warren, Christian Kane, and Sacramento. Overall, this movie is pretty flat, not commercial enough to be mainstream, not cool enough to be independent. Sac town residents (like myself) may enjoy some local scenes.
April 11, 2010
It has a few good moments, as far as chick flicks go, but the acting is pretty terrible and the humor lame. And Estella Warren's lips are just strange - I couldn't stop starring at them throughout the movie.