Herbie: Fully Loaded - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Herbie: Fully Loaded Reviews

August 8, 2017
I grew up loving the Herbie movies. Looking at them again years later, I think the first one is still good, I enjoy the first two sequels, and this one is kind of a fun Disney Channel-ish, decent kids movie.
½ July 23, 2017
It's a more loving reboot than I would have ever expected but it's still a bland and simple Disney pot boiler that's more content with being hip with the kids than actually being good.
May 8, 2017
Not excatley as good as the other films. It's interesting to see Lindsey Lohan with allot of makeup slapped onto her face, and some nice boobs. She still can't really act, but I like to watch her sometimes.
One problem I like to point out. Lohan changes into racing uniform after Herbie squirts her with oil. The girl strips in the back seat of the car, while being completely exposed to everyone around her! That is retarded! You go off to the nearby bathroom to do that, give me a damn break! Besides a few problems like that, I still kinda like watching the movie till this day. This is a guilty pleasure, and nothing else!
February 1, 2017
The original was better than this
September 16, 2016
Herbie Fully Loaded(2005)
Starring: Lindsey Lohan, Michael Keaton, Matt Dillion, Brecken Meyer, Justin Long, Cheryl Hines, Jimmi Simpson, Scoot McNairy, Thomas Lennon, Jill Richie, Jeremy Roberts, E.E. Bell, Peter Pasco, Mario Larraza, and Patrick Cranshaw
Directed By: Angela Robinson
Review
You know I'm not going to lie but I actually wanted to see this, for a movie that's bad it's a fun car movie with that coming of age crap that no one cares about but the only charm and worth you'll have from this movie is Herbie.
The film is about Maggie Peyton(unfortunately) who graduates high school, and gets a car from her father who is a racer sponsored by her brother. Through circumstance she get's the 1963 bettle bug known as Herbie as she soon finds out the car's alive they both get into some trouble as Herbie beats a famous racer played by Matt Dillion, he becomes really angry that he's beaten by a 1963 bug that he puts an ad on the newspaper for a national race for the towns racers. Through that first race Maggie and Herbie have though she immediately feels connected to the car because with it's wheels grinds like she does with her skateboard. Herbie and Maggie go to the race and start winning but as you would expect in a film like this Maggie stabs Herbie in the back and he's taken to get trashed at a monster truck show. The car survive's as Maggie get's in and they get help from her brother to fix Herbie and go for one final race.
The film feels like it was filmed in a junkyard and they got money for Nascar stadiums for a wek and had to shoot only one race instead of making it feel grande it feels dull and not worth cheering for our car. I say car because the Maggie character is played by Lindsey Lohan and no one's going to cheer for Lindsey(even if this was at a time when she was pretty) I mean that would be insane. The acting is like watching a bad episode of Dawson's Creek.
Herbie has had a few other films before this maybe some where good and I really do hope they are because this is not the children's film Herbie should be in, Herbies not fully loaded he's fully loaded. I give this a two out of five.
½ August 18, 2016
Not that cute or funny a movie.
August 11, 2016
Herbie: Fully Loaded is fun for the kids and maybe teens, while also having enough charm to let an adult tolerate.
July 24, 2016
brilliant movie. made me a car fan forever and even over a decade later watching this movie daily. it's great and is good for anyone
½ July 9, 2016
I'm giving 1 1/2 stars just because of Herbie. Don't mess with a succesful formula. Herbie starred movies just being a VW, without blinking headlights and stuff like that.
½ June 25, 2016
Herbie: Fully Loaded is hilarious and exciting. The movies plot is hilarious and brilliant. This movie is a family movie and it is great. Disney did a great job with this movie. I would very much suggest this movie.
April 28, 2016
This should have been a direct to Disney Channel release
January 1, 2016
I. like. it ?????????????????????????????????
½ December 23, 2015
With a good cast, it is an awesome movie for kids, but adults will find little enjoyment here.
November 12, 2015
Back when she was still pretty.
October 22, 2015
I really like this movie.
½ September 12, 2015
Just a happy "feel-good" movie. It's not amazing. It's somewhat silly. But I don't mind that.
½ August 11, 2015
Kids will find it funny but adults stay away....boy has Lindsay fallen.
June 4, 2015
Overly sentimental car commercials are more fun to watch than this dud.
½ May 21, 2015
Not a bad movie, however it's cheesy and very predictable.