Herbie Rides Again - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Herbie Rides Again Reviews

½ July 23, 2016
The best Herbie film, Herbie Rides Again will lighten up anybody's day.
November 3, 2015
Just as silly as the original, but also just as fun and creative. The antics and effects take step up from the original film, but the acting is a lot more sillier than the original (though still very entertaining). The story is just as silly as the original, maybe a little more, but it's a fun ride. Much like the original film, it's a silly film that offers a smile through it all. Very fun sequel to watch.
January 20, 2015
Secuela de Herbie, pelìcula de la Disney de los 70's llena de encanto y humor.
August 8, 2014
(First and only viewing - 9/11/2009)
May 25, 2014
I really want to see this
May 12, 2014
It's not really a racing film. But it is a great adventure comdey! There are so many special effect scenes in this film that are just incredible! This is probably much better than the first film, in terms of special effects and slapstick!
January 5, 2014
I own this on DVD in a five movie pack along with:
* The Love Bug (1969)
* Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo (1977)
* Herbie Goes Bananas (1980)
* Herbie Fully Loaded (2005)
½ December 27, 2013
Christmas movie with Gertie.

Unashamed Disney 70s fun that had me feeling nostalgic. Mostly twaddle but there's a genuine affection for San Francisco which won me over.
½ August 29, 2013
130829: These movies are classics. Unfortunately they appear as classics now too. Fun but couldn't hold my eight year old's attention.
June 16, 2013
The original movie holds up quite well, but this one doesn't! Very cheesy, and silly. Even my kids could barely watch it.
May 19, 2013
saw this first time round and on tv too lots fun
December 30, 2012
I know that you don't watch a Herbie movie for its realism, but really? None of the good guys, even the supposed lawyer, doesn't even think about a legal solution? Really?
December 25, 2012
I just loved watching these movies with our family growing up
December 7, 2012
For now not to bothered for this...uninterested...
October 16, 2012
Great Disney Classic.....
August 16, 2012
Herbie may seem to be hiding out in retirment, but there is still a lot of life im that little bug.
July 4, 2012
Love this movie. I remember it from my childhood . My favorite Herbie movie.
April 22, 2012
lindsey lohan is needed
½ April 9, 2012
another 70's icon........
½ February 23, 2012
A little more goofier than The Love Bug, but this has always been a favorite since childhood.