Reviews

• Jun 02, 2013

terrible movie,bad acting.stupid storry

terrible movie,bad acting.stupid storry

• Oct 14, 2012

The first Sorbo Herc movie...One of the best.

The first Sorbo Herc movie...One of the best.

• Dec 14, 2011

great movie. films with good morals are becoming more rare. nicely done!!

great movie. films with good morals are becoming more rare. nicely done!!

• Dec 20, 2009

This where the whole series all started off and quite a solid start it is too as Herc and his best friend Iolaus take on Amazonians. It made me into a fan and got me hooked on TLJ.

• Oct 14, 2009

this one was awesome

this one was awesome

• Apr 24, 2009

Fun to watch. I mean Roma Downey as a kick ass Amazon before her Touched by An Angel days? Weird. And Lucy Lawless is in here too? Right on.

• Feb 19, 2009

Great tv movie. Officially, this one was shown first but a keen eye will notice that the second film Lost Kingdom is actually the first film script wise. Lucy Lawless shows up in an early role as an Amazon.

• Jan 19, 2009

Dentro de la mitología de este héroe televisivo no podía faltar su encuentro con las amazonas que no tiene ningún interés mas que para aficionados

• Nov 22, 2008

Cheesy goodness! It was a brilliant bit of casting to have Anthony Quinn as Zeus!