Hercules - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hercules Reviews

August 21, 2008
Good ideas about the relationship among human and gods... About the rest, not much interesting.
½ August 20, 2008
NOT WORTHY OF A HALF STAR! AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!
½ May 30, 2008
very interesting...the plot line switches constantly...but the eyecandy is good...nice rectus abdominus
May 16, 2008
sounds nd looks bad bt it ok rele
½ May 11, 2008
Taking a lot of liberties with the story, this version has great special effects and Leelee looks amazing in gold skin, but probably allot more enjoyable if you don't know anything about mythology.
½ April 24, 2008
Nice plot. Animation could have been a bit better though.
April 24, 2008
why sean astin, whhhhy?
April 19, 2008
Hercules is very sexy.
March 15, 2008
It wasn't a terribly crafted film, but the script could have stuck to the original myth to make it better. Actually, it was sort of annoying how they picked out parts to keep with the original, but embellished upon the story in ways that subtracted from the movie. In any case, it was still nice to see Herakles minus the blonde hair and Disney-like charm.
½ March 9, 2008
Long but pretty good.
½ January 26, 2008
Very long and pretty boring overall. Had some good scenes though
½ January 13, 2008
This made-for-TV mini-series was kind of similar to "The Odyssey," though I'm not that surprised, it did came from the same studio, Hallmark Entertainment, but somehow, the film was kind of off. I felt I was watching a badly made film with a badly acted cast. I was hoping the film could get at least a little better, but it kind of didn't. I have to be honest, I still prefer the Disney animated version of this attempt. The film's visuals and art direction were exciting, but the special effects were just sad. The film's cast was alright, nothing to rave about, but they at least fit the characters' description, so I have to give the film's some kudos for that.
December 9, 2007
A beautiful movie, I'm glad that a new Hercules movie was made and a better one at that. Although the Hercules tv series will always be the best. We get to see the tragedy of Hercule's past and his relationship with the golden deer woman.
December 5, 2007
a very good look at this portion of greek mythology.
½ November 13, 2007
Not the greatest acting. It was kinda boring.
½ October 17, 2007
i thought this movie was magical, if u can get over the really terrible computer graphics, it's a really good movie. good story and the sets and costumes looked good.
September 21, 2007
perfect movie action
September 20, 2007
Paul Telfer= fine, fine, fine!
½ August 23, 2007
August 8, 2007
Encore une fois, on ne respecte pas très bien les mythes grecs dans cette tentative de recréer la vie d'Hercule. Dans ce film, le héros a comme ennemi sa propre mère Alcmène qui se veut une prêtresse d'Héra et Zeus ne serait que l'affreux ennemi de celle-ci. L'acteur principal est peut-être mignon et musclé, mais il ne nous touche aucunement par son jeu. En fait, seule la scène d'Alcmène et de Mégara est intéressante. Bref, on s'éloigne du mythe pour en créer un nouveau, comme Hollywood sait si bien le faire... Effets spéciaux décevants tout comme le film. Amateurs de mythologie grecque s'abstenir; pour les autres, à vous de juger.