Hercules in New York Reviews

• Aug 09, 2020

I'll stick with the Luigi Cozzi Hercules starring Lou Ferrigno as my go to favourite terribly hilarious Hercules flick. It has spirit, and an insanely gonzo spirit, whereas Hercules in New York is simply a case of a coked-out room of people thinking their premise was anything but super lazy & dull as day-old coffee.

• Jul 17, 2020

Complete cheese and absolutely ridiculous.

Complete cheese and absolutely ridiculous.

• May 11, 2020

A movie so bad it makes Conan look like an Oscar winner!

A movie so bad it makes Conan look like an Oscar winner!

• Jan 19, 2020

For me, this is one of those films that is so bad it is actually good!

For me, this is one of those films that is so bad it is actually good!

• Nov 24, 2019

The audio levels of the dialog dubbed in post-production are way off. If you enjoyed Samurai Cop this movie is a must see!

• Oct 24, 2019

Campy. Amateurish. Ridiculous. Fantastic!!!!!

Campy. Amateurish. Ridiculous. Fantastic!!!!!

• Oct 05, 2019

Before Arnie found his acting ability he was a jacked monster.

Before Arnie found his acting ability he was a jacked monster.

• Sep 29, 2019

It’s decent for what it is, considering the fact that this flick is the first one which introduced me to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

• Jun 12, 2019

While yes Hercules In New York was a bad movie it still made me laugh in some scenes and was kinda entertaining in some parts. But everything else just stinks and is very bad.

• Jun 02, 2019

Who could have ever guessed that the seemingly talentless meathead playing a Greek demigod would go on to become a true deity in the pantheon of Hollywood.