Hercules vs. the Hydra Reviews

• Jun 22, 2019

I think this movie could have been better if the hydra had just eaten hercules and saved us from a ton of bad acting.

• Jun 15, 2017

Oh my goodness the scene with the Hydra was ridiculous. The dialogue and acting were just about as good. I didn't even believe that the two main characters (who were married in real life) actually loved each other in the film (no chemistry). While watching thru the lens of MST 3K it was still not good.

• Oct 15, 2007

An extremely campy flick starring Jayne Mansfield and her husband at the time Mickey Hargitay. Absolutely hilarious!