Hero and the Terror Reviews

• Aug 31, 2017

You know, when I was a teenager, me watching Hero and the Terror might be fun but got off of it made me think it's a declining film. I don't mean it's bad but it got it's decency as a good film this movie actually is. Danny O'Brien played by martial arts star, Chuck Norris is going after a serial killer called Simon Moon who kills women. He had a nightmare thinking about it when he stopped him from past years. His wife is going to be pregnant so he has to take her to the hospital and let her rest. There are some good action scenes in this, well, it's not all action in it. I mean, the ending fight scene is pretty good but it had a disappointing ending but it doesn't take the movie away with the 80's song in the end credits which I like so yeah. Hero and the Terror is a pretty good movie that sets foot on the killer who kills women, well, not every movie is like that. It's a film that you might really like or not and after I gone of it, I still think it's a good flick for Chuck Norris.

• Feb 12, 2017

Poikkeuksellisen vähän toimintaa sisältävä poliisijännäri jossa Chuck Norris metsästää Mike Myersin kaltaista sarjamurhaajaa. **- /5

• Sep 09, 2016

I love Chuck and I appreciate the attempt to stretch beyond the hard arsed, one man wrecking crew he usually plays, but aside from the light chortle I got from him passing out during his partner's child birth, Hero and the Terror felt like it never quite pegged down a tone for itself. It wanted to be a comedy, a drama and a pop-corn friendly action flick and failed at all three. There was never any doubt about how the movie was going to turn out and Chuck's legitimate world class martial arts skills are sparsely utilized. Wouldn't go as far as saying this is a must skip & it damn sure ain't a must watch, but I struggle to determine a mood or situation one might be in where giving Hero and the Terror a watch seems like sound investment of 90 minutes. There's certainly better b-grade Chuck Norris flicks to choose from.

• Aug 15, 2016

A d ecent thriller starring Chuck Norris, the kind of a movie that is easily watchable at nightime..

• Mar 04, 2016

This action/crime thriller is a change in pace for Chuck Norris in his strongest field of genre, action. Norris stars as Detective O'Brien (AKA Hero), a traumatised man who has recurring nightmares of the night he caught the crazed serial killer, Simon Moon (AKA The Terror). The Terror has escaped from prison & women are starting to turn up dead. O'Brien is put on the case to catch this serial killer. A slow burn thriller, with a decent but basic plot to keep the viewer entertained, if you go into this thinking its a run of the mill Norris film you'll be disappointed, this however decides to show more acting skill than martial arts skill.

• Feb 25, 2016

An understated Norris movie. It's a decently made thriller with our hero actually having to show some character depth. It's not high art, but for a late 80s B flick it's more than passable.

• Jan 09, 2016

Routine thriller lacking any real thrills. Not one of Norris' finest. He does sport some cool shades though!

• Jan 01, 2016

Incredibly formulaic and cheesy crime action/thriller. The killer is the worst cliche, and Chuck Norris' character is such a douche in this, there's just not much to recommend. Unless you want you see a drama about two unmarried lovers contend with having a baby, but if that's what you want, I wouldn't look to a Chuck Norris movie for it...

• Apr 15, 2015

This is one of the better Chuck Norris starred films.

This is one of the better Chuck Norris starred films.

• Mar 18, 2015

A surprisingly decent thriller with Chuck Norris playing a more serious role.

A surprisingly decent thriller with Chuck Norris playing a more serious role.