He's Mine Not Yours - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

He's Mine Not Yours Reviews

February 1, 2015
Enjoyable romantic comedy to watch at home with your hubby/
July 27, 2014
It is another black budget film but worth a watch for women that have a good man but could lose him
March 29, 2013
This movie is so but it dont turn out like that all the time we need more real men
March 25, 2013
The acting of this movie and the cast is important, and they fit for this part. I only knew one actor in this movie, but they did a good job playing their roles. Although they could have done it better, but I think this movie was more for the drama than a humor, it would've been nice if it had a lot of humor. The romance looked typical, but cute ending though.
½ March 25, 2013
I give this movie 4.3 stars. I really enjoyed this movie to my surprise as it turns out to be a romantic comedy with a good plot that is not of the commonality.
½ March 25, 2013
I watched this film and thought that it was alright, but just for a one off. So in other words I wouldn't say that this is a film I could view more than once.
March 25, 2013
This movie was great. "The only thing that i think that would have made this better is if when the movie was ending they ran a list of all the songs that played during the movie........Thats It. N if anyone could Help With this, that would be great.
March 25, 2013
Okay, I'll say this...I'm not big into the current crop of black cinema. Having said that, actually like this movie. I didn't feel like I was being blasted with "force" imagery of black culture or over the type stereotypes. Just an average dramady about love, faith, and temptation...and how the brotha finally wins and proves the sistas wrong. Very refreshing. Caryn Ward ain't bad on the eyes either, but she's the epitome of what my mother use to warn me about. LOL!
March 25, 2013
Good plot and well played by the fellas!
5stars just 4 the women in this movie. Dam!!!! lol
March 25, 2013
I love independent African American films, awesome cast & story line.
March 25, 2013
I think this film was good, but just for a one time viewing. I don't think it is a film that I could or would want to watch more than once.
½ March 25, 2013
I started watching this movie by mistake, but i'm glad that I kept watching. This movie was extremely refreshing and complete and good. A total pleasure. It's been a while since I saw a movie and didn't have something that left a bad taste. No bad taste from this movie for me.
½ March 25, 2013
A fun film, a good watch. Not super funny but an engaging film.