Hick - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hick Reviews

April 13, 2015
A yawn fest to say the least. 'Hick' is promising with a star-studded cast including Chloe Grace Moretz, Oscar-winning Eddie Redmayne, and Juliette Lewis, but it doesn't live up nor does it showcase the raw, ambitious story it was supposed to.
½ February 2, 2015
Fallen asleep most of the time. Wasted time and money but gained some sleep.
January 13, 2015
Not too captivating...a snore. Too bad because it has some good actors.
½ January 1, 2015
A exciting movie about the loss of innocence.
December 4, 2014
Not sure what this girl is thinking? One screwed up situation after another.
½ November 29, 2014
Wow Luli. Wow.

Pop.
November 20, 2014
It barely makes it, but "Hick" was worth taking the time to write a review for, if one can get over its awkward absurdities of its outlandish plot and cynical tone that overpowers any moments of fun or sentimentality. It's an interesting jumble.
September 17, 2014
Great acting, but... what else.

The story in this one sucked. A girl is in a horrible situation and tries to get out, but doesn't really have a plan and ends up in a worse situation than what she left. This one dragged on a bit too much without going anywhere.
September 9, 2014
This film didn't make sense. That's it. Period. And if you tried to make sense of it, you'd probably drive yourself to the same point of insanity as Eddie.
½ August 6, 2014
There is an odd charm to this film, not the most perfect film, but I don't feel like I wasted my time watching it.
½ August 4, 2014
this was a good film
July 22, 2014
Idk I really liked it. It has dark and real elements without feeling too heavy. This movie reminds me of The Heart is Decietful Above All Things which was a lot more intense but had the same impact, sans the happy ending.
July 19, 2014
Over all a really cute movie!
July 10, 2014
Interesting film. Kinda silly but I liked it
June 16, 2014
It was really weird but I liked it.
June 11, 2014
I seriously loved this movie!
½ May 11, 2014
ok indie road pic 3x posting this
½ April 26, 2014
I really enjoyed this film
½ April 11, 2014
I don't even know what to say about this film. Almost everything scared me or surprised me and it didn't really have the best of endings either. It was serious one moment and like a comedy in the next. I have no doubt that all the actors were amazing it was just... I can't even pin point it... Just plain weird.