High on Crack Street: Lost Lives in Lowell Reviews

• Mar 02, 2016

Gritty and unapologetic, this documentary paints a rich portrait of the addicts lives and personalities, particularly of Brenda. The film makers capture the essence of Brenda's inner turmoil that is intense, beautiful, and heartbreaking. An interesting insight into the world of an addict.

• Oct 26, 2015

Great movie full of just awesome lines. Among them..."I'll pull ropes."

Great movie full of just awesome lines. Among them..."I'll pull ropes."

• Aug 03, 2014

Best drug addiction doc ever made.

Best drug addiction doc ever made.

• Apr 16, 2012

Good doc...to go along with the movie The Fighter...pre-dates in production, but a great insight into just how hard addiction is to kick...

• Feb 02, 2012

I lived in Lowell and that's how a LOT of ppl from there are like... It's sickening

• Mar 01, 2011

The actual documentary that is being made in The Fighter. The story of Brenda is sad, while Dicky Eklund doesn't come across like Christian Bale's portrayal of him.