High School High Reviews

• Nov 10, 2018

This film was almost good.

This film was almost good.

• Jan 25, 2018

In my opinion this is the best of the troubled high school movies that came out in the mid 90s. Ironically it was a parody of the trouble high school genre. Has some good gags and moments. Underrated and worth a once over.

• Jan 11, 2018

I bought this for my collection. i loved the naked gun type comedy. its one of those movies you have to watch or you'll miss the humor. it's like what i remember mad magazine being in the 70's and 80's. not sure why people dogged it so badly. i mean c'mon, isn't that nurse wrachet?

• Nov 13, 2017

What's with all the hate?! I loved this movie, I was literally laughing my ass off...

• Aug 23, 2016

Zucker and Proft began their phoned in comedy long before Scary Movie with this lackluster spoof of urban dramas. A nonexistent plot and characters aren´t help by tiresome slapstick of a very base nature.

• Feb 06, 2016

This movie is only 13% on the tomatometer??? This movie is funny as hell

This movie is only 13% on the tomatometer??? This movie is funny as hell

• Jan 24, 2016

Ari got me to watch one of her favorites, and while I thought it was hard to watch, I think there are a couple morsals of comedy in there. And daaaamn Tia looking hella good. -11/13/15

• Nov 13, 2015

Outside of the racial and stereotypical over and undertones, it's a pretty offensive movie. Anybody associated with this movie should be ashamed. If I could give it less than 1/2 star I would.

• Oct 10, 2015

more like high school low point in everyone's careers

more like high school low point in everyone's careers

• Apr 17, 2015

Classic, with some flaws in flow, script and delivery.

Classic, with some flaws in flow, script and delivery.