Reviews

• Nov 09, 2021

Many people try copy success of Airplane but not do. (Not do here, either.)

Many people try copy success of Airplane but not do. (Not do here, either.)

• Nov 03, 2021

Great movie you ever seen in trailers love makes beveling fun to watch

Great movie you ever seen in trailers love makes beveling fun to watch

• Feb 05, 2021

This was one of those movies I would cut on when I would fake sick to stay home from school

• Nov 10, 2018

This film was almost good.

This film was almost good.

• Jan 25, 2018

In my opinion this is the best of the troubled high school movies that came out in the mid 90s. Ironically it was a parody of the trouble high school genre. Has some good gags and moments. Underrated and worth a once over.

• Jan 11, 2018

I bought this for my collection. i loved the naked gun type comedy. its one of those movies you have to watch or you'll miss the humor. it's like what i remember mad magazine being in the 70's and 80's. not sure why people dogged it so badly. i mean c'mon, isn't that nurse wrachet?

• Nov 13, 2017

What's with all the hate?! I loved this movie, I was literally laughing my ass off...

• Aug 23, 2016

Zucker and Proft began their phoned in comedy long before Scary Movie with this lackluster spoof of urban dramas. A nonexistent plot and characters aren´t help by tiresome slapstick of a very base nature.

• Feb 06, 2016

This movie is only 13% on the tomatometer??? This movie is funny as hell

This movie is only 13% on the tomatometer??? This movie is funny as hell

• Jan 24, 2016

Ari got me to watch one of her favorites, and while I thought it was hard to watch, I think there are a couple morsals of comedy in there. And daaaamn Tia looking hella good. -11/13/15