High School U.S.A. - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

High School U.S.A. Reviews

October 31, 2007
LAAAAAAAAAME....to be expected for the era but hard to sit through
½ September 27, 2007
ITīS ONE OF THE BEST TEEN
MOVIE IīVE EVER SAW ON
T.V.
August 16, 2007
good movie have liked it since i was young
½ July 11, 2007
One of the best tv show movie ever with a bunch of tv kids from the 80s
June 22, 2007
I LOVE this movie.. Probably because.. it has all the 80's shows charaters in it. If you love Facts of Life, Family Ties, Different Strokes or anything particular to that time period of great shows with teen actors you will love this movie too.
It's awesome and MJF and Nancy McKeon did a great job. It's even better if you know that they were dating at the time they did this movie. Haha.
June 13, 2007
I think the J-fox and Jo from The Facts of Life were in another movie called Poison Ivy. I may be confusing the two but what the hell. Also, Gilligan's in it.
April 3, 2007
All time classic - still quote the quotes, and it used to pop up at sleepovers. It's so silly that it's just loads of fun.
"You've got your shoes on the wrong feet"
"No - these are my feet!"
½ January 19, 2007
i can barely remember this one it was soooo long ago
November 2, 2006
Ha! This movie is SO bad! I <3 it.
½ May 14, 2006
i found this movie vey entertaining ,watching the teens acting (70's) cool.since i am also a die hard diff'rent strokes fan i noticed in the opening credits that todd bridges(willis)and dana plato(kimbely are both in the movie.anyway,great movie and im afraid to type this but i actually laughed many times while watching this movie.