High Strung - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

High Strung Reviews

October 19, 2007
One of my favorite comedies. There are so many classic bits here, it's unbelievable. WHEN WILL THEY PUT THIS ON DVD??!
October 15, 2007
Pago por ver! Que genialidad, por vida de Dios. Si desaparecieran todas las peliculas del mundo yo salvaria esta.
½ October 9, 2007
The All Mighty Ruler
October 8, 2007
"I'd rather... be... DEAD! "
The most underestimated comedy of the 90's.
October 2, 2007
Steve Oedekerk is a genious, one of the best kinda unknown movies ever.
September 19, 2007
this is the best movie !!
September 12, 2007
"Welcome to the world of telephone automatronics. Would you like your carpets cleaned, almighty ruler?"
September 11, 2007
I bought an original copy over ebay on vhs. It is awesome (@ 8 o ' clock) ha ha ha
September 7, 2007
This is the most undiscovered comic gem ever. Oedekerk is hysterical and the only thing that could make this movie better is if somehow in the archives of time they were able to locate behind-the-scenes footage or other bonus footage. Brilliant.
September 3, 2007
Great movie to watch with friends. If you hadn't seen it, I sugest you go get it.
½ September 2, 2007
What was this Jim Carrey's first movie? I thought it was great, delightfully cheeky and the fourth wall breaks shows definite forefront's in new school movie making. A very funny movie.
August 30, 2007
How can this not be on dvd? One of the best, and most unique, movies out there.
August 29, 2007
Steve Oedekerk has probably written all the movies you think are funny. Check this out as he stars (almost by himself) in this hilarious stand up routine of a movie. I quote this thing as if it were my own all the time. And it has an underlying message of the value of life. Good luck finding a copy though. I have one if you want to come watch with me.
August 28, 2007
Best. Movie. EVER. This is the kind of movie you show to people when you first meet them, and if they don't like it, you know that you and this person can NEVER BE FRIENDS.
August 14, 2007
Really Lame. but as an old school Carrey fan. i had to watch
August 13, 2007
I saw this movie before I knew who Steve Oedekerk was. It all makes sense now. This movie is highly annoying. It's about an hour and a half of Steve Oedekerk complaining to the camera. Jim Carrey barely has a role in the movie.
August 11, 2007
This is the greatest movie you've never seen. It even has Jim Carey in it.
August 10, 2007
I used to watch this movie over and over and over! Everyone should see it!
August 8, 2007
Funniest. Movie. Ever.
August 3, 2007
can't wait for this one to be released on DVD!