Highlander: Endgame - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Highlander: Endgame Reviews

October 20, 2013
Well. If you liked the original and the television series, you will like this... Although the storyline is jumpy and there are plot holes... Grin
½ October 11, 2013
keeps a paycheck coming to christopher lambert
October 9, 2013
Awful mess that once again abandons the clever storyline of the original. Please stop.
½ September 19, 2013
Stupid . What is with all the flashbacks!!!!!!!!! Christopher Lambert is simply just weird in this film. I loved the first Highlander I even thought the 2nd and 3rd were ok. This has just got silly now. Please stop!
½ August 3, 2013
Probably the best of the Highlander sequels, but that's unfortunately a pretty low bar. There is no "quickening" and no Mario Van Peebles as an evil Highlander, so that helps. This film tries to recreate, mostly without success, what worked in the flawed but still good first film. I think the first film would hold a higher place in cult circles if so many bad sequels hadn't been made.
½ March 24, 2013
Somehow, the series continued to this point. For me, no Sean Connery means no Highlander.
½ March 15, 2013
There SHOULD have been only one.
½ March 10, 2013
Excellent movie, sucks that Connor had to die but all in all it was a great movie!
February 12, 2013
There can be only one!....or 4....
February 12, 2013
great .adrian paul bring fresh air to the franchise
February 10, 2013
good match chistopher lambert and adrian paul
February 3, 2013
Highlander Endgame is a compleate and utter mess why? While Christopher lambet and Adrian paul do their good jobs in both TV and Film series, this film has about 5 problems. 1: Their are Too many flashbacks in every scean just stick with one or 3 so it can be easy. 2: The Villian is one dimensional and cartoony he may have been a laughing stock in Dungeons and Dragon's this must be one of his worst performance in history. 3: yeah WWE Hall of Famer Edge did have a cameo but it was a waist. 4: Connor Mclould was waisted while 1 2 and 3 made him an iconic character hear he looks like he wanted to retire. and finally 5: The ending was a complete mess up, We have no idea how faith survived her death from Kell. This movie was piss poor and not worthy for the Highander Franchise.
½ January 22, 2013
Why'd they have to go and make Highlander 2 look good?
January 22, 2013
Oy! This film is a mess. But we get both Lambert and Paul, so screw it.
January 20, 2013
it's got both Adrian Paul and Christopher Lambert do I need to add anything else?
½ December 29, 2012
I haven't seen the theatrical cut, but I have seen the producer's cut, and I actually liked this film (But then again, I also liked the second and third films). This film definitely has its flaws though, such as a sloppy script, corny acting, moments of terrible dialogue ("Don't you want to be inside me?"), and some sloppy effects, this film still has plenty of fun action scenes to make up for its flaws. I quite like this film, but I don't blame people for generally hating it because it is a very flawed film. I had plenty of fun with it, but then again, I like corny action films, so this was right up my alley. Make sure you see the producer's cut if you decide to watch it.
December 26, 2012
About 3 sequels too many.
December 25, 2012
Meh, I enjoyed it - take it at face value and it works.
½ December 19, 2012
There should have been only one!
December 18, 2012
I like all Highlander shows. I recommend to watch at least once.