Hijacked - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hijacked Reviews

½ April 29, 2015
Simply put awful, acting script everything. Only decent thing about this was Vinnie Jones made a cameo for 5 minutes and I should have taken this as a sign to stop the movie
½ May 22, 2014
Achhhh....... I feel insulted by how much time u wasted on this
December 29, 2013
nothing great okay for a flick ive never heard of good story real bad acting low budget worth a watch all in all 4/10
½ December 4, 2013
Although it is a campy fun and deliciously twisted action thriller, its confusing and familiar plot clearly indicates that there's really no need for this film to ever exist.
October 6, 2013
This is possibly the worst movie of all time. Casting randy couture as a lead is just insane, the dude's just not convincing as an actor. Vinnie jones is crazy for being in this piece of garbage.
½ July 13, 2013
Have you ever seen a movie THIS generic? I mean look at the damn title of the film! It is just a complete generic mess of a movie. It has bad writing, acting, editing, and it is just pure generic. The film's premise is so half-assed and unoriginal that it makes you realize "Hey! I've seen this before in other films like DIE HARD 2!" Seriously, that is what this is! A complete Die Hard 2 rip off! The acting is just plain and horribly bland. Former UFC Champion and one of the many stars from badass Expendables movies, Randy Couture is dull like the rest, but he does have his own badass moments. Other than that the editing and special effects are all over the place and terrible. The rest is just like the title boring and GENERIC! There are moments where you wonder why did they do a certain thing in the film. Literally, one of characters asked that actual question in the movie and that is one of the villains! The only guy who IS pretty logical in this movie is the one of the MAIN VILLAINS! I guess the only thing that is worth watching is finding out that Anne Hathaway's stunt double is in this (no pun intended) FLYING PIECE OF SH-! Don't believe me? Have a look for yourself. She looks exactly like her, but it is NOT HER! I hate to say this again, but I have no choice because this movie is just PURE GENERIC! Go see a Die Hard 2 or Airplane! Any airplane-based movie other than this crap! If you by chance happen to want to see this movie, you will regret it!
½ July 8, 2013
Not even exciting, and is not worth watching. Just hope it doesn't have part 2.
July 7, 2013
As a moviegoer bored with the II and III after every Hollywood flick nowadays, I truly want to support foreign and independent films. This Dutch movie is dull. The review that got me to see it said it blurs the line between fact and fiction. No, it does not. It blurs the line between your patience and your wanted to walk out of the movie. Sorry, but "A Hijacking" does not deserve your time.
½ May 5, 2013
completely b movie. bad acting, plot was weird, but at least it had action. best part once someone got shot, blood would react 4 seconds later.
April 5, 2013
Movie was just ok. I feel its a movie done before. hijackers take over a plane, demand their ransom be upheld or people die, people die and the hero saves the day and the plane successfully lands. The end had a bit of a twist that leaves you thinking for a moment but nothing too crazy to want to buy.
March 28, 2013
It is very bad, horrible shots, bad action sequences , very unrealistic effects ( e.g. blood and muzzle flash) very boring storyline, lacking of depth , BAD acting skills from everyone and the ending was really stupid. Pretty sure the plane is CG-ed ( not enough money for a real one?) Do not waste your time on this >
½ March 7, 2013
this was a disappointment. terrible acting, poor graphics, end result that makes zero sense. save yourself the time, and stay away from this one.
January 18, 2013
This movies made goods guys looked so stupid, allowing bad guys so many chances to jeopardize others safety. Dumd!
½ January 1, 2013
quite ok, quite typical
December 31, 2012
Awful, bad acting, bad plot. Ugh.
December 10, 2012
good film,had a interesting story good cast not a bad action film for a b list dvd...good twist at the end
½ November 30, 2012
i seen the cast and thought this could at least hold some interesting action. straight to dvd action films have slowly crawled back into respectable films due to people not going to the cinema as much. Randy Coulture is severely wasted in what is quite possibly an all time bad action film.
the direction is just so poor you can't help but laugh as these actors try to bring some class to the film. the fake plan that comes into shot every now and again is hilarious at times, looking like a man holding it by a string.
the writing is so poor you'll be laughing as they try to act menacing or emotional. its quite clear some films just aren't made to be critical darlings, i have nothing I can say to recommend it
November 25, 2012
I was expecting some more fun with this, especially when it had some good old guy like Vinnie Jones, Dominic Purcell and Randy Couture. It does have some decent action scenes and a few quick funny lines, but mostly it is what you would expect for a straight to dvd release and maybe even a bad one at that unfortunately.
November 10, 2012
For some reason Hollywood is trying to turn Randy Couture into an actor. Not much chance of that happening.
½ September 12, 2012
Very primitive, you can see the end coming a mile away... Waste of time.