Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party Reviews

• Jul 28, 2020

Straight up truth. Dinesh D'Souza is a hundred percent correct from a historical perspective on this. Everyone who has graduated high school or has earned a bachelor's degree and STILL thinks the Democrats are the party of freedom, tolerance, and fairy dust needs to see this film.

• Jul 06, 2020

Wow. This movie is worth seeing. I read the reviews online afterwards, and I doubt that most of the negative reviews are fake, that they did not even watch the movie.

• Jun 22, 2020

Absolutely a very intriguing documentary with a plethora of irrefutable facts that are very damning to the democratic party. As a movie it tells important history and information while at the same time having structure and being entertaining. Disregard the one star leftist haters and watch the movie for yourself with an open mind. You will learn something and truly understand the truth! Dinesh Thank you for this film 👍

• Jun 16, 2020

I consider myself a pretty well-informed citizen - but this movie floored me. Now - I'm recommending my children watch it!! THANK YOU DINESH!!

• Apr 21, 2020

Best documental ever. Dinesh is the best!!

Best documental ever. Dinesh is the best!!

• Apr 16, 2020

cuckoo for cocoa puffs

cuckoo for cocoa puffs

• Mar 27, 2020

No wonder why critics hated it. Apparently they don't like movies that are shoving politics down your throat. . If your gonna make a political movie, don't shove propoganda down your audience's throat. Or, better yet, dont make a political movie, period. You'll have less people dying of boredom

• Mar 13, 2020

I hate Dinesh D'Souza & Bruce Schooley, but I hate Hillary even more.

I hate Dinesh D'Souza & Bruce Schooley, but I hate Hillary even more.

• Feb 02, 2020

Pathetic woman, Pathetic Documentary. Go hug a cactus.

Pathetic woman, Pathetic Documentary. Go hug a cactus.

• Jan 27, 2020

Everyone who loves the constitution should watch.

Everyone who loves the constitution should watch.