Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party Reviews

• 4d ago

A very informative look at the political situation in the US

A very informative look at the political situation in the US

• Feb 21, 2021

I'm watching it in 2021, and its kinda amazing how almost all the things the film says (that were probably considered "conspiracy theories" back then) are now known to be true now. We, as Americans, have learned so much since 2016 about how deep the corruption in our govt runs. This documentary was years ahead in showing us the first serious evidence of the truth. Even now, it holds up. Definitely a must see for anyone who wants to see the truth of our political system.

• Jan 16, 2021

Really enlightens you to the dark past of the Democratic Party and the evil today.

• Dec 12, 2020

The democratic party founded, funded and ran the KKK... I almost couldn't believe what I was watching! So I did my own historical fact check and LOW AND BEHOLD: Everything in this documentary is factual. WOW I have never seen more clearcut evidence of a partisan rating site claiming to be objective. Rotten Tomatoes Score: %4 - 28 people Actual viewers score: %80 - 13,500 people. I wonder if these people realize how much they have discredited themselves by being so obviously democratically motivated. I really love this director. Very well spoken, informative and presents the facts clearly. There is a comedic tone that keeps you engaged. Worthwhile to watch while keeping a nonpartisan mind... If you have the ability to think for yourself, that is.

• Nov 01, 2020

Loved it, I recently left the Democratic Party and this movie opened my eyes so much. Definitely a must watch!

• Oct 25, 2020

Eye opening, suspenseful and educational. Learn about both sides of American politics here..

• Oct 14, 2020

This is a must see movie. Learned a lot of history and a great eye opener. Everyone should watch no regardless of political party.

• Oct 13, 2020

The first hour is the most thought provoking, insightful look at the Democratic Party I have ever seen. I was blown away, having grown up as a Democrat, at all the lies I have been told about what the party stands for. Please watch this movie, then do your own historical research.

• Oct 06, 2020