The Hillz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hillz Reviews

½ December 5, 2014
Truly. Awful. I had to pause it every 10 minutes or so and figure out how not to punch my television.
½ November 2, 2014
lolololol. Absolutely atrocious. May be the worst load of hot garbage I've ever seen.
July 16, 2014
Even 15 minutes of the staggeringly awful THE HILLZ could possibly give you eye cancer. In order to possibly comprehend how incompetent and moronic this movie is, you would have to hope to come across a monolith from 2001 and hope you can travel through it to another dimension to understand the awesome badness of this film.

The film looks like it was shot on home video by a bunch of 10-year olds for an elementary school project. The film is idiotically written and directed with such appalling incompetence- in recent years, I don't think I've ever seen a movie as amateurishly made as this one is. The film is barely even acted by anyone in it. Nothing makes sense, everything is overdone, it is brain-dead from the very first frame to the very last frame.

How in the world could characters like a promising college athlete and his old high-school friends who come from a safe suburban utopia possibly decide to become bad people, start a gang and survive from real bad people like they do? That's very funny. I was laughing at that a lot- clearly this movie was made by people who came from an environment just like that. They have no understanding of how the real world or real people work, clearly.

THE HILLZ is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. No person of adequate intelligence could have willingly made this utterly insulting, worthless garbage. What drugs or how drunk the people involved who made this movie were and/or were on, I will never know. It must have been some strong stuff.
September 26, 2013
A big meh! Everything looks so unplanned spontaneous.
½ June 20, 2013
Paris Hilton= Ugly Slut!
April 1, 2012
Does Paris Hilton die in the one too?
½ January 21, 2012
Just about as bad as advertised.
April 1, 2010
This movie is a must see. Paris Hilton is amazing!!
½ November 14, 2009
Very bad!Paris Hilton's acting was terrible!!!!
½ July 28, 2009
This movie is trying to be a white version of Boyz in the Hood.
July 17, 2009
i love paris hilton so cut her some slack haterz!!
½ January 31, 2009
This movie was bad, it was so horrible that I watched the whole thing intrigued on who would ever think this was passable as a decent film. Everyone should watch this movie to experience bottom of the line acting, directing and writing. I'm giving it two stars though because it wasn't very boring an...(read more) d I was barely entertained. Paris Hiltons acting so abysmal and she should really stick to being the stupid dirty talentless whore shes known for and that we'd all still plow if ever got the chance.
January 25, 2009
JuZz bEcUz I LaWvZ PaRis HiLtOn ZoO MuCh LyK kEwL
½ January 7, 2009
This had to be one of the worst movies ever made, it was lame and pointlee. Never really had a climax that made you want to keep watching, plus F*** was like every other word in the movie
½ January 7, 2009
i didt acually like this movie i really hate paris hilton first movie i watch with her and she is a bad bad actor sophia bush is 10 times better
½ November 6, 2008
Granted, I've been told by a little bird, that this is a B movie, but honestly, the script sucked.... nuff said
½ October 13, 2008
This movie was bad, it was so horrible that I watched the whole thing intrigued on who would ever think this was passable as a decent film. Everyone should watch this movie to experience bottom of the line acting, directing and writing. I'm giving it two stars though because it wasn't very boring and I was barely entertained. Paris Hiltons acting so abysmal and she should really stick to being the stupid dirty talentless whore shes known for and that we'd all still plow if ever got the chance.
September 16, 2008
how can anyone take a paris hilton movie seriously?
½ September 13, 2008
This is, by far, one of the biggest, sweatiest, smelliest pieces of cinematic fecal matter I have ever seen.
September 9, 2008
Bored rich white kids a la Boyz in da Hillz. I adore Paris, but her acting skills were subpar. Steve 5 was kinda sexy and "Monsterhead" reminded me of Eminem, and he played his bad boy role decently.