Himmatwala - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Himmatwala Reviews

½ May 27, 2016
This movie had a really great scene towards the end of the movie, sorry, oh, it's called the credits, oh sorry about that, turns out there were no good or great scenes in the movie.
January 3, 2014
wrst muvi of the year award goes to himmatwala nd zanjeer
½ September 27, 2013
Saw it...LOVE Ajay Devgn!!!
½ August 31, 2013
worst film of 2013.............
½ August 10, 2013
This film should be shown to all the upcoming directors as to how not to make a worst film like this.
½ July 22, 2013
never try to do a 90's style in 2013 guys!the audience won't bear it these days unlike then :D
½ June 29, 2013
21/06/13 with mom

Too long and not lol, but had some funny scenes. Overall waste of time really.
June 15, 2013
I am astounded that a movie could be this bad. Tamanna is a cutie and dances well. Everything else was pretty darn awful. Then again, the original was awful too and owes its success to Sridevi and Bappi Lahiri (for the music). There was no need for this remake. That's all.
April 11, 2013
I only gave this movie a chance to watch Ajay but it was a sheer disappointment. All I could think during the whole time, what made Ajay so desperate for such a C grade script and cheap comedy/dialogues. The movie wasn't about the classic original Himmatwala or the songs. But, rather it was all Sajid Khan - a "wanna be director or funny man" at which he fails miserably though not surprisingly.
April 10, 2013
Great Film! I enjoyed it!
April 7, 2013
Hey Bhagwan!! worst movie ever.
April 5, 2013
Day: Thursday
Date: 4 Apr 2013
Time: 10.30 pm
With: No one
On: Laptop
April 3, 2013
Ok film, better then what reviews said. Not much of a story that lives up to the name but a good laugh and some serious scenes, but music tracks are nice.
April 3, 2013
The best Bollywood film I've ever seen while in India
April 2, 2013
Didn't watch it and I don't even want to watch it!
½ April 1, 2013
By far the worst movie of the past couple of years. Bar none.
March 31, 2013
Utter silliness but entertaining though.
March 31, 2013
Some incredible Man vs Tiger action is in this
½ March 31, 2013
Omg i can't believe that I was actually waiting for this movie, I haven't seen the original movie but after watching this one to be honest I don't want to be bother. This movie was so long boring and silly all together, Content of emotional drama was too much and felt over the top and exhausted, actors were decent and songs were colourful but overall this movie was a waste of time.