Hindenburg Reviews

• Apr 20, 2018

The movie is pretty much everything you can expect from the poster, not too many surprises here. However, i give credit that the old conspiracy plot is reinvented and made more interesting, the recreation of the spaces inside the airship is very good and surprisingly realistic (exception made for the passengers cabins, but i guess that's ok), nice overall 30's ambiance too and decent CGI . I would go as far as saying that even 1 or 2 (side) characters were potentially captivating. On the other hand of course, you need to cope with obvious plot holes, a lousy love story, and a laughably overstretched disaster scene. Add to this some questionable acting and an absolutely horrible dubbing (sometimes it sounds like they used the same voice talents for different characters and simply edited the voice). Given the fact that is 3 hours film, I can only recommend watching this if you have a specific taste for the 30's, airships, disasters or conspiracies. I quite enjoyed watching this -without many expectations- as something different, and overall it was not such a disaster as i was expecting (pardon the pun).

• Apr 25, 2014

Acting and script was comicly terrible.

Acting and script was comicly terrible.