Hinokio - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hinokio Reviews

October 30, 2007
Påminner om typ disney ungdomsfilmer från åttiotalet. Roboten är mycket välgjord. Det är nog egenligen en barnfilm men jag lyckades se igenom hela.
October 28, 2007
Très bon film si on a l'esprit ouvert
October 21, 2007
Might be interesting if you are 12.
October 19, 2007
Much more deep and dramatic than I expected. It addresses themes I've never seen so convincingly addressed in a movie - avoiding life because it is too hard, and getting obsessed with video games which then become a part of reality. For the boy in this movie, real life has almost turned into a video game as he interacts with it a through a computer. But he can't go on that way.
October 17, 2007
A very touching movie, somehow related to true love. A very touching movie with a happy ending.
September 30, 2007
The modern tale of Pinnochio. Very cute and the picture are beautiful.
September 30, 2007
Quite a special movie, and I love YUI's ending song.
September 24, 2007
Very heartwarming jap movie.
August 16, 2007
full of imaginative plot and theme
August 14, 2007
Cute yet sad movie on a disabled boy using a Robot to continue school and interact with the students but none the less, it got hard and almost cost him his life... Epic film.
July 20, 2007
Such a cute film. Young love!
July 20, 2007
Such a cute film. Young love!
July 13, 2007
The best movie ever!
and most sad!
July 13, 2007
Nice graphics and good plot! A boy goes to school by using a robot his father made him called Hinokio. He meets new friends and is forced to deal with a game that is said to be another realm of reality. There's also some romance in the movie as he develops feelings for his friend who is a tomboy. This is more of a movie for Sci-Fi fans.
½ July 10, 2007
A great qwerky Japanese film. If you like Asian films and can handle a strange story but with a great story to tell. No blood and kung fu action but just a really nice thought provoking film. Well it was for me
June 26, 2007
HINOKIO I LOVE THIS MOVIE.
June 10, 2007
Pretty good movie. Satoru is so cute~~~ ending was tear jerking & pretty good~
½ June 3, 2007
Quite an interesting film. Gains your sympathy easily and beautifully written storyline.
April 12, 2007
got the dvd, haven't watch it yet
April 9, 2007