Hip Hip Hora! (The Ketchup Effect) (2004)

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Hip Hip Hora! (The Ketchup Effect) Photos

Movie Info

A teenager's reputation is destroyed when she falls asleep drunk at a party and some boys take provocative photos of her.
Directed By:
Written By:
In Theaters:

Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for Hip Hip Hora! (The Ketchup Effect)

There are no critic reviews yet for Hip Hip Hora! (The Ketchup Effect). Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Hip Hip Hora! (The Ketchup Effect)

As a start, I hate the translation of the title. A more accurate would've been "Hip Hip Whorah!" So, this is how a life of a teenager really is? It's been so long that I can't even remember... Well, this may come as a surprise but I'm not a girl, so I can't totally relate to the movie. But the fact is that the girl, who becomes a target of a sick joke, almost loses her friends because of it. The pressure of approvement amongst teens is so huge that the kids make too fast conclusions that mess up the situation even more. I hope that this movie isn't a realistic portrayal of teenagers of today. What's the point in growing up too soon? Enjoy your childhood cuz adulthood is inevitable... Then things get even worse! The pressure of being a grown up and always acting correctly! Think about it. Oh yeah, by the way, the movie is predictable but does its job. The reason why I gave it only 2.5 stars is that I've seen my share of teen angst movies during the years and there's better movies available. Too much despair but there's also hope of a better tomorrow...

Jani H
Jani H

Hip Hip Hora! (The Ketchup Effect) Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Hip Hip Hora! (The Ketchup Effect) on our Movie forum!

News & Features