His and Her Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

His and Her Christmas Reviews

½ December 15, 2013
This is a sappy, feel good holiday movie.
November 26, 2012
Super cheesy. Terrible acting. Waste of time.
January 1, 2011
I didn't really pay that much attention to the movie. It didn't really appeal to me. You know the ending of the movie before the movie even starts. I was pretty bored. It did get better towards the end, though.
December 13, 2010
This movie is a family film and shows how 2 lonely people can find love at christmas. It shows opposites atract and you never know when you are going to find love.
½ June 4, 2010
It's a bad knock off of the Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan classic "You Got Mail". Exact same plot, just a little twist between journalists instead of bookstore owners. Still involved e-mailing each other back and forth before hand. Just really low budget considering the quality of the green screen attempts.
½ December 15, 2009
dullsville. i thought he was only dull as christopher (gilmore girls) but turns out he's dull everywhere.
½ December 26, 2007
if there was a no-star rating, then I'd give it because that's what it deserves. Worst movie (if you can even call it that) ever!
½ December 24, 2007
I liked this. Again nothing of substance but girly flick to make you feel good.
December 22, 2007
Laboured romantic comedy whose makers seem to think that genre conventions are reason enough for its characters to get together, without offering a single scene that might explain why they do. As a result the movie is superficial and empty, and comes complete with such rote annoyances as 'quirky' best friends and an initially hostile relationship for our couple. In this well-worn genre it's the journey rather than the destination that counts, so this kind of familiarity wouldn't matter if the surrounding elements were in any way charming. But they ain't.
December 1, 2007
This movie is SOOOO romantic and cute!!! I love it so much!!! Dina Meyer and David Sutcliffe are so cute together and I just love this movie!!! This actually is one of my favorite movies, especially one of my favorite Christmas movies!