Hit & Run - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hit & Run Reviews

March 31, 2015
anything but a classic,but it was decent and lively without being outright dumb and unappealing.kept my interest full throttle.
½ February 17, 2015
It really should be funnier given the likability of it's leads, but Hit and Run seems to stumble more than once.
January 30, 2015
Funny as hell with some heart behind it. Full review later.
January 26, 2015
Somewhat entertaining and somewhat too much. Shepard sets out to what he wants to show the audience, excessive toilet humor and ridiculous situations.
½ January 23, 2015
this wasn't horrible, but Tom Arnold was the biggest turn off and his casting was just a poor choice.
½ January 3, 2015
Hit and Run is not even a comedy, not a single part of this movie is funny!

Dax Shepard was stupid to make this crappy film. It has a bad screenplay about a couple who leave their small town for a crappy trip that can lead them a great opportunity. Their trip is now hard because a past friend, a marshal, and an annoying jerk is chasing them.

This road trip is not awesome, the screenplay is bad and the action and laughs are stupid!
December 16, 2014
A surprisingly enjoyable comedy. The script is hilarious and the cast is pleasant to watch. It's got just enough drama and romance to add a bit of fun as well.
December 16, 2014
A genuinely humorous script with an amazing cast yet the movie has a few flaws with timing and coherence.
December 2, 2014
Hit & Run is awfully hit & miss. Shepard and Palmer just don't do anything terribly exciting with the film's vehicles. The film's characterisation is hopelessly underdeveloped and an undercurrent of homophobia does little to make the experience any less tedious.
November 22, 2014
Amusing modeste movie with a lot well known funny actors. prison rape talk scene was hilarious.
½ November 10, 2014
Not funny AT ALL. It managed to be racially insensitive AND try to make rape hilarious in an awkwardly not funny scene midway that made me give up on finding any enjoyment with the film... so I took a nap instead.
October 26, 2014
I hated this movie I thought it was terrible with a good premise but to many unfunny moments over all a disappointing comedy which could've been great instead it was awful
Grade D
½ September 22, 2014
I think this movie is way better than the 49% that both critics and users of rotten tomatoes gave it. The performances are solid, and there are some really funny jokes in it. The action scenes may have been subpar, I guess Dax didn't want to fuck up his cars, and he didn't have millions of dollars to wreck shit, I GET IT. But, the most amazing thing (to me) is that the movie only cost a million to shoot (according to Dax on WTF.) With all of those actors and stunts, that's pretty amazing. And I assume, inaccurate.
½ September 16, 2014
Shepard's direction goes all over the place, but it's Bradley Cooper and (surprisingly) Tom Arnold who save it from being a complete disaster.
½ September 2, 2014
I was just surprised that Dax Shepard wasn't totally annoying in this movie. Other than that, meh.. some amusing moments here and there but I highly doubt I'll ever see this again in the near future. Like my senior year of high school, this barely passes the mark.. by a nose hair.
½ August 31, 2014
Funny at times and Kristin Bell, Dax Shepard and Bradley Cooper make the film worth watching....but falls shy of my expectation....2.5 stars
½ August 27, 2014
a good movie, however the pacing is terrible
½ August 16, 2014
Moderately amusing for Tom Arnold's off the wall hammery.
August 11, 2014
A movie about nothing really. A couple having issues. Bradley cooper has a few funny lines mixed in, but that's pretty much it. Nothing else interesting.
August 3, 2014
Loved it, delightfully funny, they okay well off each other and it's a quirky fun cast of characters too!