Hit & Run - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hit & Run Reviews

½ July 16, 2014
A dumb, dopey, loud and obnoxious movie. But I never found myself hating any of it.
½ July 13, 2014
Sucked.The Worst Comedy Ever.F
July 10, 2014
I heard this was messy, but I watched it for the cast. And both of those impressions were right. This script is kind of a mess and all over the place. There are things that don't make any sense and you know were only thrown in for plot advancement (she casually left her teaching certificate in a photo album at her ex's place? Yeah ok) Among other things, the whole plot is scattered. However, the characters are a ton of fun as well as the cast behind them. The chemistry between Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard is awesome to watch, and (obviously) not faked. The supporting cast is filled with crazy characters played by Bradley Cooper, Kristin Chenoweth, Ryan Hansen, and more. In the end, the charismatic cast keeps this crazy movie afloat.
July 1, 2014
I don't know about enyone else but I loved this movie and its not only because Kristen Bell is hot... Oh wait YES IT IS!!!!! But still a good movie
June 29, 2014
This movie shouldn't have been as good as it was, I kept asking myself the whole movie why I was enjoying it so much when it was quite obviously stupid.
½ June 23, 2014
When I saw Bradley Cooper's character I thought it would be a stupid ass not funny comedy but I was wrong, it was cute and even somewhat funny despite the few silly characters like "Randy, Gil etc.." Charlie Bronson was lovely and I loved their relationship.
½ June 22, 2014
Not bad but the humor was way off though but the rest of it was exciting and interesting and the romance was spot on 100%.
½ June 20, 2014
It won me over and I had a good time.
June 19, 2014
pretty good movie with a decent story and some very funny parts (2 views)
½ June 16, 2014
The movie was ok but I wish it was better .
½ June 16, 2014
Sometimes it's OK for a film to be just OK. The chemistry between real life couple Dax Sheppard & Kristen Bell is enough to elevate this car caper from average to slightly above average
June 16, 2014
Funny and enjoyable racing in a way. Tom is stupid funny. Main actor looks like the nickel back singer, lol.
½ June 12, 2014
I thought the plot was good, casting was perfect and acting was solid. The problem was the screenplay & the director. Those two things ruined what could've been a really good film.
June 2, 2014
I get the feeling this was intended to be an edgy and daring cinematic genre cocktail but sadly this cocktail is alcohol free. Sadly it is like something Tarantino would have directed, had he being clobbered with a crowbar and been left with no brain activity, dreadfully unfunny.
May 29, 2014
Dax and Bradley where pretty good in this movie. Funny one
½ May 10, 2014
You will get a few laughs but not very good c+
½ May 7, 2014
74%

Really enjoyed the Tom Arnold bits.
April 10, 2014
Great flick!! Hillarious
April 7, 2014
The kind of movie that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Other than the fact that it exists, I don't have anything to say about this poor excuse for a midnight B flick.