Hit & Run - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hit & Run Reviews

June 29, 2014
This movie shouldn't have been as good as it was, I kept asking myself the whole movie why I was enjoying it so much when it was quite obviously stupid.
½ June 23, 2014
When I saw Bradley Cooper's character I thought it would be a stupid ass not funny comedy but I was wrong, it was cute and even somewhat funny despite the few silly characters like "Randy, Gil etc.." Charlie Bronson was lovely and I loved their relationship.
½ June 22, 2014
Not bad but the humor was way off though but the rest of it was exciting and interesting and the romance was spot on 100%.
½ June 20, 2014
It won me over and I had a good time.
June 19, 2014
pretty good movie with a decent story and some very funny parts (2 views)
½ June 16, 2014
The movie was ok but I wish it was better .
½ June 16, 2014
Sometimes it's OK for a film to be just OK. The chemistry between real life couple Dax Sheppard & Kristen Bell is enough to elevate this car caper from average to slightly above average
June 16, 2014
Funny and enjoyable racing in a way. Tom is stupid funny. Main actor looks like the nickel back singer, lol.
½ June 12, 2014
I thought the plot was good, casting was perfect and acting was solid. The problem was the screenplay & the director. Those two things ruined what could've been a really good film.
June 2, 2014
I get the feeling this was intended to be an edgy and daring cinematic genre cocktail but sadly this cocktail is alcohol free. Sadly it is like something Tarantino would have directed, had he being clobbered with a crowbar and been left with no brain activity, dreadfully unfunny.
May 29, 2014
Dax and Bradley where pretty good in this movie. Funny one
½ May 10, 2014
You will get a few laughs but not very good c+
½ May 7, 2014
74%

Really enjoyed the Tom Arnold bits.
April 10, 2014
Great flick!! Hillarious
April 7, 2014
The kind of movie that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Other than the fact that it exists, I don't have anything to say about this poor excuse for a midnight B flick.
April 7, 2014
Funny, full of interesting sociology... And pretty fun! Awesome cinematography, and editing!
April 6, 2014
Mostly uneven, mostly awkward, but sometimes fitfully funny.
Harlequin68
½ March 30, 2014
In "Hit and Run," Annie(Kristen Bell) has an interview for a big job in Los Angeles. The only problem is her boyrfriend, Charlie Bronson(Dax Shepard, who also wrote and co-directed)is in witness protection. Despite the risks to his life, he loves her so much that he decides to drive her there himself in his custom made car. Gil(Michael Rosenbaum), Annie's ex, decides to spoil the whole thing by letting Alex Dmitri(Bradley Cooper), the violent psychopath Charlie informed on in the first place, know where exactly he will be in the near future.

To be honest, "Hit and Run" should have been called Hit and Miss instead, as it can never quite decide whether it wants to be a comedy, action or romance, with Tom Arnold pretty much responsible for the comic relief.(Say what you will about 70's drive-in flicks but at least they were honest about what they were out to do.) That's not to mention all the lapses in logic or the fact that there would be no movie if Annie did not need her teaching certificate from Gil or if Alex was not on Facebook. While the car chases do not make up for any for of that, one of the three is definitely satisfying. But more would have been nice, considering all of the sweet rides on display.
March 25, 2014
Pretty funny and entertaining.
March 19, 2014
pretty good... kept me entertained.