Hitman's Run - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hitman's Run Reviews

January 12, 2013
Hitman's Run Is An Adrenaline Filled B-Movie Actioner Directed By Mark L. Lester (Director Of Commando), & Starring Top Holltwood Bad Guy Eric Roberts (Playing The Hero Here.) This Predictable Action Thriller, Is Quite Enjoyable. An Ex-Hitman, Now In Witness Protection Is Forced To Go After The Crime Family He Worked For, As The Witness-Protection List He Appears On Has Been Stolen & His Ex-Employers Are Out To Kill Him.
½ September 12, 2011
Good old plain action. Nothing unnecessary on the side. :)
½ January 13, 2010
Total and complete garbage from start to finish. I saw this film a while ago, but i felt i needed to review it. This movie has nothing. No acting, no good cinemotography no good stunt coordination, absolutely nothing. The movie is direct to video, and is completly forgotten. I am one of the only people in THE WORLD, who has rated this movie on facebook. Hitman's Run has no purpose, and failed to produce any type of significance in any specific department in the art of filming. A forgotten movie, or just an unknown movie, Hitman's Run is just, "one of those movies."
EnigmaticHallucination
½ May 20, 2009
Rubbish. Pure rubbish. I mean sure Eric was ripped and looking mean but other wise this was crap. Great guns and not a damn person can shoot. You got a friggen hitman that has a scope on his rifle and he shoots from the hip for shit. I mean he is completely incompetent. How the hell did he ever make it as a hitman. So Eric turns states against the mob, mob goes lookin for him. Blah blah blah crap shooting and crap acting. Nothing new or unique.
½ May 11, 2009
½ May 19, 2008
Oh dear. I do like Eric Roberts it's a pity that most of his movies suck.