Hobgoblins Reviews

• Apr 24, 2020

This movie would have been deadly if I hadn't watched it on MST3K. Really, though, it's so terrible that it is fun to watch because I love to make fun of it. Horrible attempt at being scary. When I saw the hobgoblins on the golf cart, instead of screaming, I started laughing so hard that I could barely breathe.

• Apr 06, 2020

Very fun but also very bad

Very fun but also very bad

• Apr 28, 2019

Unapologetically inept and unforgivably imbecilic, this garbage aims for rock bottom and somehow breaks new ground for contemptible trash filmmaking, lacking any sense of love for the art or the audienceâ"which makes for a particularly mean and funny riff.

• Feb 12, 2019

Without MST3K, there is no way I could see most people make it through this travesty of a movie.

• Jun 24, 2018

Oh. My. God. Hobgoblins is a painful film, not a "so-bad-its-good" type, it is just PAINFUL to sit through. Unlikable characters, poor plot, poor special effects, and not mercy for the viewer, I HATE Hobgoblins so much. It was so painful even MST3K couldn't get through it easy. THAT BAD PEOPLE! Otherwise, not much else to say, watch the film WITH MST3K if you want to watch the film. Beware though.

• Dec 22, 2017

Hobgoblins is a fun trashy film. It's awful in every way but it's just so fun in how it does everything wrong. Though I would say that this is more boring and not as quotable as other so bad they're good movies. And I had left with more questions than other so bad they're good movies. Like with Trolls 2, I understood what the filmmakers were going for and what they had intended to make with their story. But with Hobgoblins, I just didn't understand why anything was happening and the creatures themselves. Not saying it was a hard movie to follow, just most of the sequences felt very disjointed and pointless because the filmmakers never wrote any explanation for anything happening. And of course the characters were dumb and naive teens and the story itself was ridiculous and a complete rip off of Gremlins. But even with all these problems, I still was entertained throughout the movie. And I think that's why I honestly don't care about the problems this movie had since even if the movie has fixed all these problems, Hobgoblins would still be a bad film. So just go into this with the right mindset and you'll get some fun out of this movie

• Dec 03, 2016

ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE WORST FILMS I'VE EVER SEEN next to Monster A Go-Go!! Its SO-BAD-THAT-ITS-BAD. The MST3K episode is funny and helps you get through this atomic-level piece of shit!

• Oct 22, 2016

Anyone with half a brain cell could make a better movie than this. It's absolutely terrible. There is very little substance in this movie whatsoever and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Jun 27, 2016

MST3K GOLD - best worst movie enthusiasts only.

MST3K GOLD - best worst movie enthusiasts only.

• Apr 30, 2016

suuuuuper desagradable pesima,pura porqueria, asquerosidad horrible,no da miedo,aaaaaaaaaaaaaay esta entra en mi top 5 de las peores peliculas de la historia 1-bio dome 2-hobgoblins 3-foodfight 4-son of the mask 5-dragon ball evolution