Chicks with Sticks (Hockey Mom) (Anyone's Game) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicks with Sticks (Hockey Mom) (Anyone's Game) Reviews

September 4, 2014
a five star movie about women's hockey can be made, this is not it
½ February 26, 2011
I'm not a huge fan of hockey movies (yeah, yeah, blasphemy) or chick flicks, but this was enjoyable enough. Some strange plots that distract from the main story, but overall it's fun.
March 15, 2008
I liked it, although I didn't see all of it. There was something really honest about the frustration and challenges that Paula faced even if the ending was cliche. This movie makes me want to rewatch the great Disney Mighty Ducks movies.
January 3, 2008
I gave it 2 stars because at least it made it to Movie Central. The acting was pretty low budget...it was low budget period. Good hangover movie...it doesn't take a lot of brain power to pay attention.
December 2, 2007
It was on tv last night and we watched it. For a canadian movie filmed in Alberta I didn't think it was that bad. Sure it wasn't an oscar winner, and it was a little predictable, but all in all it had a funny way about it.
November 20, 2007
They often run more than one movie on a Sunday.
½ November 15, 2007
i saw this movie today and thought it was pretty good.
November 13, 2007
Hockey MILFs are the shit
November 11, 2007
Well, I was pretty sure this would be a crappy movie, and it was. Lots of holes in the script, bad acting, etc. Why is Jason Priestley even in it? Or a headliner? He is on screen for about 5 minutes. It also bothered me that all his lines were "my daughter told me..." and we never end up seeing his daughter once in the movie.
½ October 26, 2007
I hope this was a made-for-TV movie. It was totally enjoyable as such.
½ October 16, 2007
Why are there two entries for this movie? Anyways, totally lame and a waste of time. Predictable, bad acting, creepy goalie girl. Yeah.
October 14, 2007
A nice Canadian film that very few people have had the chance to see.
½ October 13, 2007
Really low budget, but it was actually pretty good.
½ January 13, 2006
Certainly better than it's title, but still is nothing great. Well meaning, decently acted. Okay writing. It just didn't always hold my interest. It would help if you were a hockey fan.