Hog Wild - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hog Wild Reviews

½ June 25, 2016
Particularly in consideration of the pathetic state of present-day comedy, or at the very most what is being passed off to us as such, the time is ripe for a rediscovery and reappraisal of the comic antics of the greats from four generations prior, including Laurel and Hardy, who together both formed the template of the comic duo and IMHO have never been bettered. This, simply watching them trying to put a radio antenna on their rooftop, is a fine introduction to their work.

But do yourself a favour and get the 10-DVD essential collection of the finest sound work they did for the Hal Roach Studios. You won't be sorry, and you'll still be laughing...
½ June 25, 2016

½ January 8, 2015
I had the pleasure of introducing some young members of my family to Laurel and Hardy through this one and it seemed like they were suitably engaged. It was a good choice. Very funny and typical of some of their best work.
½ June 15, 2011
One of their best short features.
½ November 24, 2010
A short comedy. Pretty funny stuff.
½ November 11, 2010