Hole in One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hole in One Reviews

½ February 20, 2015
I thought that it was the last movie of the American Pie series. But it's only one of the worst movies that i've ever seen. I just want to help people to don't waste 1.30h. Do another thing, trust me.
August 8, 2013
Universitarios, tetas, golf y tetas
December 19, 2012
Funny movie. I can see how people relate it to American Pie
½ December 16, 2011
Terrible sophomoric film a true waste of time
½ September 25, 2011
entertaining movie cracks me up ! lmfao
August 9, 2011
Steve Talley a beau avoir jou (C) dans 2 American Pie, ça ne fait pas de ce film un nouvel American Pie ! (c'est dommage, ça commençait plutôt bien en prenant place à San Diego. Mais là ça part beaucoup trop loin...)
July 11, 2011
Really really bad thought this was going to be really good with Stiflers cousin in it, was excpeting one of the straight to dvd american pie movies but to do with gold this was just cheap lame and stupid. I like Steve Talley its to bad he had to be in a lame movie where he has boobs for most of it.
June 18, 2011
Maybe it's a good movie.. I wouldn't know, I stopped watching it after 10 minutes.BORING!
½ June 3, 2011
Boring sad and not funny at all
½ April 18, 2011
Weird, but a few laughs!
½ April 18, 2011
alltså kom igen nu... jösses så dåligt
½ April 3, 2011
Bad acting. Really bad in the beginning but OK later. Still very crazy and sick.
February 25, 2011
Det är en komedi så ja den hade givetvis några roliga inslag men det hjälper den tyvärr inte en upp till ett gk.
Så denna kan man bespara sig!
February 20, 2011
This comedy film is like American Pie meets Caddyshack. It's average and kind of ridiculous, but there are far more funnier with Steve Talley who was in the fifth and sixth American Pie series.
The plot is a bit terrible and totally unbelievable storyline like losing a game of golf and ending up with a bet. However, other than watching it to see a few "topless" scenes.
deano
February 20, 2011
February 2, 2011
Boring unending comedy. Oops Did I say comedy? I use that word sarcastically here. The movie suffers from a horrible plot and a totally unbelievable storyline that borders on being preposterous.
½ January 22, 2011
This is just a Silly Movie. Something Fun to watch if nothing else is on. Its about a guy who bets on a game of golf, signs a contract, and when he loses, he ends up having some "surgery" done. I won't give away what happens.
½ January 3, 2011
A bad version of the American Pie concept.. had some laughs though
December 19, 2010
gud american comedy film
½ November 21, 2010
Divertida! , saben como Hacer una pelicula de bajo presupesto divertida! Haha & the boobs Looks like a real ones!