Holes In My Shoes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Holes In My Shoes Reviews

July 9, 2014
great documentary, great man full of life
March 19, 2013
A sweet 94 year old man, but his stories just weren't that interesting (or at least he wasn't a good storyteller).
½ November 12, 2012
Real life Forest Gump!
February 10, 2012
This is one amazing little documentary if you take the time to think about what Beers did in his life, especially considering what he did without in his early years. This is totally worth the viewing time and I am surprised that no one has reviewed here yet.
October 7, 2010
i found this to be an awesome, inspirational and truly touching documentary. jack beers, a 94-year-old new yorker receives recognition for his many influences on our modern way of life and along the way, tells us his story of a life well lived. he comes out of the other end of a fantastical journey with his whole heart and mind in tact. his life line traces the up and down, in and out story of change, gain, loss and progress over almost a century. he has a never-say-die attitude and flexible personality. starting as a fierce, strong youth, he kept that strength of body for most of his life which surrounded a core that could be hard as the steel he worked with but also with just as fierce a fire, he traversed many career pursuits and he maintained his joy and hope through everything.
½ March 23, 2010
I hope I look as good as Jack Beers when Im his age
½ December 5, 2009
Interesting bio/doc of "Jack Beers" who was born into poverty and lives more lives in his 94 than most could imagine. He tells most of his story himself though is joined by director David Wachs in the beginning and end of the film and by his brother Manny.
½ October 15, 2007
Awesome... Beers is like a 20th century version of Michelangelo, triumphing over the impossible!