Holes Reviews

• May 12, 2019

I am not going to spoil this movie for you by telling you what happens...BUT, what I can say, is this is one of the best movies I have seen in quite awhile..I stumbled upon it by accident tonight while watching HBO....very smart movie, very funny, very interesting and plenty of unexpected twists and turns,..I highly recommend this movie!

• Mar 13, 2019

Holes is an enjoyable adaptation of an enjoyable book, packed with fun characters and a memorable story.

• Jan 13, 2019

Wandering, disjointed tripe. Glad I didn't pay for this one.

Wandering, disjointed tripe. Glad I didn't pay for this one.

• Jan 13, 2019

The first half of the film is fantastic but sadly the ending was phoned in.

The first half of the film is fantastic but sadly the ending was phoned in.

• Nov 29, 2018

a work of art. work. of. art.

a work of art. work. of. art.

• Nov 10, 2018

This film was solid.

This film was solid.

• Nov 04, 2018

What a great/fun movie!

What a great/fun movie!

• Nov 02, 2018

An entertaining story about a teenage boy who gets in trouble with the law and is sent away to a juvenile detention center in the middle of a desert in Texas. The kid, his family, and the detention center all have their funny moments.Jon Voight is great as "Mr. Sir," the work camp's head counselor, as is Sigourney Weaver as the Warden. Dule Hill as Sam and Patricia Arquette as Kissin' Kate Barlow also turn in good performances. This movie will leave a smile on your face.

• Oct 30, 2018

I'm just glad it (for the most part) stay true to the source material.

I'm just glad it (for the most part) stay true to the source material.

• Jun 05, 2018

When I saw this movie I took it as if it’s a mystery movie if you see it you’ll understand why it’s also a pretty hilarious movie