Hollywood Flies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hollywood Flies Reviews

½ April 27, 2016
My expectations for this movie, really wasn't that high but it turned out to be a watchable film, which has different storylines running at the same time but they don't really join up. I personally found the acting pretty poor and the whole project had a cheap feel to it, like most of Vinnie Jones movies but I did stick with the film because I was intrigued about what was going to happen to Luca, (Antonio Cupo), who was fighting to save his kidnapped sister, Martina (Bianca Guaccero). Caprice's character, Cherie, was pretty useless and she seemed to cause trouble were ever she went but I was surprised with Vinnie Jones acting, which was better than the rest of the cast. As usual, he was playing the cockney hard man, who was the main culprit for kidnapping Martina but he actually was showing some form of acting skills which you don't see in his movies nowadays. Anyway, you can tell that the director had a low budget because of its poor casting and "dumb criminals" type concept but I have seen worse for films in this category. Passable!

This "straight to DVD" movie was directed by Fabio Segatori, who has mainly made movies for an Italian market. It did seem like he over complicated the movie, in some ways but I still enjoyed watching Vinnie Jones dancing. I doubt that I will be watching this movie again anytime soon but on the plus side, I didn't fall asleep whilst watching it.

I recommend this movie to people who are into their crime/drama starring Antonio Cupo, Bianca Guaccero, Casper Van Dien, Caprice Bourret, Vinnie Jones and Brad Renfro. 3/10
April 10, 2012
Tuesday, April 10, 2012

(2004) Hollywood Flies

Stupid, low budget flick centers on a misplaced bag of money and the goons who're trying to retrieve it and at the same time some young drug lord is paying someone to get this girl back by sending someone to kill her (Caprice) for leaving him! Acting is bad, the set up is bad- it's like watching a very, very low budget version of "Pulp Fiction"!

½ January 10, 2010
The Best B movie I've seen so far this year. Bad Acting Reading lines but some how very entertaining so that it hurts the eyes. I may need a lasik touch-up now that my vision is slightly off after watching this movie.
December 3, 2009
Two young siblings(Antonio Cupo and Italian Beauty Bianca Guaccero) are cruising the countryside on vacation when they pick up a couple of hitchhikers, Brad Renfro and Vinnie Jones who just so happens to be two bank robbers on the run from the law wanted for murder and armed robbery. They kidnap Bianca who gets beat up and almost raped several times and demand a ransom from her brother or they'll kill her. Things become even more complicated when Antonio gets mixed up with Cherie (Caprice), a beautiful woman trying to get away from her violent and unstable boyfriend, Ray (Conrad Coates).
August 6, 2008
Not even Vinnie could save this.
½ May 6, 2008
This vapid, predictable, piece of low rent trash took six people to write. I have no idea why because it certainly doesn't show onscreen. If you have the choice, SKIP IT! If not, you can easily watch it on fast forward with no loss of plot comprehension.
April 7, 2008
I worked on this one as a transport driver, cast and crew.. man it was like going to camp everyday..
Alot of fun
August 16, 2007
Not sure what they tried to do with this film, but it is pretty pointless, thank god I only got it for 1
½ August 14, 2007
ANtonio Cupo is the only good thing about the movie
May 19, 2007
this movie is really awesome to watch!!! alot of action in it and stuff. i don't know what to say u gotta watch it to find out trust me u will love it. yum to antonio cupo what smexxy italian guy yum and vinnie jones is also good i like to see in one movie where he ain't the bad guy. but he is also sexxy hehee
½ May 17, 2007
What happens when two far fetched crime plots cross paths with a brother and sister driving cross country? You get one big mess and one long drawn out movie. Vinnie Jones is awesome as an armored car stickup man on the run but his performance cant save the flat acting from the rest of the cast.