Hollywood Hot Tubs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hollywood Hot Tubs Reviews

½ June 7, 2013
Wayward youth is given a choice of jail or a job servicing hot tubs for spas and massage parlours. This drags on for almost 1 hr 45 mins--far too long for a story lacking in any substance or merit. I always get the impression Chuck Vincent believes his material is downright hilarious, judging by his knack for repetition of the same jokes.
½ October 27, 2012
Delinquent gets ultamatum to work for his Uncle Al as a hot tub plumber or go to jail. Box says the film has been called "creative", "imaginative" and a "barrel of laughs". By who, it does not say. I guess no one wanted their name attached to those comments. I wouldn't use those words to describe this or most other Chuck Vincent films.
½ October 22, 2012
November 27, 2011
W/ a title like Hollywood Hot Tubs you know that it has a sophomoric audience in mind & for those looking for low brow comedy laden w/ sugar boobies you're just the audience. Hell w/ the low demand I was looking for Im the target audience but the greatest problem w/ HHT is it isn't all that funny. I knew I was in for it when the first joke was a fart. It's strictly jumping on the T&A band wagon that flooded the market in the 80s but hardly has anybody involved that knows how to get a laugh. Personally I don't think it would be that hard. The genre is pretty simple. Sex jokes & boobies. It's not like your trying to reinvent the wheel. Some films can pull it off like Porky's, Hot Chili & Screwballs but HHT (even w/ that great poster art) doesn't know how to pull the trigger. It only knows how to pull your finger