Hollywood Kills - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hollywood Kills Reviews

February 14, 2014
A pretty untasteful plot with terrible characters, cheap gore, and dumb dialog. The isn't much to the part nor does it make sense as to why all of the characters keep killing each other for something so measly. Ultimately another dud.
½ July 13, 2013
F'ed up in all the wrong ways possible, and coming off as a mediocre SAW wannabe, Hollywood Kills has an interesting premise but fails due to awful acting, a horrendous script, and a terrible ending that makes everything that happened previously entirely irrelevant.
½ September 13, 2011
A descent horror flick, nothing special about it. Just another story of a man who kidnaps people to make a "horror reality" show. I've seen better, I've seen worse. The killings were descent, so was the acting. Nothing new here.
½ November 8, 2010
one of the worst movies I have ever seen. cut total. actor mega bad. saw a few girls are not bad.
½ July 23, 2010
Bluntly rips off Micheal Powell's Peeping Tom.
½ July 23, 2010
Watch

A Texas girl moves to Hollywood hoping to be an action film writer and director. She initially finds it difficult to get noticed but may have recently made some connections to make her big break. One weekend, while her brother and cousin are in town, she attends a party of a producer that may launch her career. However, it quickly becomes apparent that the producer has other plans outside of her goals.

?You don?t need to get anything that sharp near my boy.?

Sven Pape, director of LA Twister and the upcoming Angels There Attend, delivers Hollywood Kills. The storyline for this picture is below average and tried to latch onto the success of Saw and Hostel. The character development was sub par and the acting was nothing special. The cast includes Dominic Keating (Beowulf), Happy Mahaney (I Hate Musicals), Angela DiMarco (Uniforms), and Gillian Shure (Disturbia).

?Being the puppeteer is so much more interesting than being the puppet.?

I happened to catch this movie on the Chiller Channel this afternoon. Everyday at 8:00PM ET the Chiller Channel delivers a horror movie and I happened to be fortunate enough to catch this movie from the beginning. Overall, there are a couple worthwhile gory scenes but the film is disappointing and had potential to be a little better. Overall, I recommend skipping this movie.

?You?re a little dry.?