Reviews

• Jan 11, 2019

Fantastic performances, killer one-liners, lots of gore. love the chainsaw- soo much blood. Too much fun - a must see!

• Apr 08, 2016

I cannot believe the critics have given this anything but a rotten tomato. I saw this film at the St. Paul film festival and was so disappointed. Critics kept talking about how it was an "unparalleled" view into a cult, with "never before seen footage". The reason it has never been seen is for the same reason my family videos haven't made it to the big screen... who cares? The film attempts to scare us, to show us that this rayban speedo clad molester is coming to get us! I think Will Allen has watched "Escape from LA" a few too many times. Really though all this movie seems like is a bunch of strung out people who regret their life choices. This felt more like a revenge flick then an actual documentary. I'd save your money and go see a real film.